New MacBooks and Recommendations

FLiNcHY

Banned
Reaction score
So what Thunderbolt 3 Hard drive products are there? I can't find anything!!

Only Lacie which is a rip off

charleslin

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Trying to buy the AppleCare for MBP online, but can't get the Educational Price? Keeps reverting to the original $348 online instead of $320.

negativzero

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I don't see any thunderbolt 3 drives on Amazon

Only USB C, but that's only USB 3.1, which is not the full thunderbolt 3 bandwidth

USB C with TB3 drives are expensive because they are all SSD based to take advantage of the bandwidth. If you want cheap then just go with regular HDDs.

FLiNcHY

Banned
Reaction score
Got my higher end 15in MacBook Pro today. Loving it! It's even faster than my 5k iMac which is gonna be 2 this year!

Plays Shadow Tactics very smoothly.

hereiam7788

Master Member
Reaction score
How come the refurbished retina MacBook Pro 13-inch early 2015, it comes with US power adapter instead of Singapore one?

palmpda

Reaction score
The power adapter........ The pin end is detachable..... 2 and 3-pin attachments are provided.

If no, check with Apple.

How come the refurbished retina MacBook Pro 13-inch early 2015, it comes with US power adapter instead of Singapore one?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.