Anyone buying the Apple Watch from overseas?

falseflush

Reaction score
As we all know, Singapore isn't in the first batch of countries selling the Apple Watch. Just wondering if anyone here is going to order from overseas or travelling overseas to buy one?

falseflush

Reaction score
Planning to... but only Apple UK shipS to forwarders and UK price is damn expensive.
So you are planning to ship it from UK?

Do you know if it's possible to ship it from the US via vpost?

Was thinking of preordering it from the US site at launch.

speedster4005

Reaction score
So you are planning to ship it from UK?

Do you know if it's possible to ship it from the US via vpost?

Was thinking of preordering it from the US site at launch.

Still contemplating. I already talked to VPost and they said Apple US will not ship to their address. Same with other forwarders, Apple not shipping to them.

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Still contemplating. I already talked to VPost and they said Apple US will not ship to their address. Same with other forwarders, Apple not shipping to them.

I will buy one from overseas. Which model will you guys be getting? Borderlinx just sent me an email to pre-order from US Apple Store and ship to SG.

speedster4005

Reaction score
Wah are you serious? So what options do we have? :(
A bit. hahaha Still looking for other options such as getting it from Apple China and ship it over via vPost.

My colleague offered to buy it for me in Beijing with his mom sending it over via courier... But my worry is for it getting held at customs, in China or here...

I will buy one from overseas. Which model will you guys be getting? Borderlinx just sent me an email to pre-order from US Apple Store and ship to SG.

Don't be deceived by Borderlinx. I already blasted them about that email - they just blindly send that advert when in fact it is misleading - Apple US does not ship to Borderlinx address - even Borderlinx confirmed it. They already contacted me and apologised for that. hehe

falseflush

Reaction score
A bit. hahaha Still looking for other options such as getting it from Apple China and ship it over via vPost.

My colleague offered to buy it for me in Beijing with his mom sending it over via courier... But my worry is for it getting held at customs, in China or here...
Don't be deceived by Borderlinx. I already blasted them about that email - they just blindly send that advert when in fact it is misleading - Apple US does not ship to Borderlinx address - even Borderlinx confirmed it. They already contacted me and apologised for that. hehe
Icic. I'll look into Apple China then. Was really looking forward to the Apple US-Vpost option

chris888222

Reaction score
Probably going to get one during holiday trip to Japan nearing end of year.

By then it'll likely be out in SG but I bet prices will be higher.

LunaSouL

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
japan also included in the 1st wave anot
will be going tokyo in apr and may so maybe can get it there :s13:

paul02

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Don't be too quick too judge bro. Buy one and play around with it.

I am pretty good at judging things.

Play around with it? I'm not that materialistic. I just get what I need and I'm sure having it is nice but just more of convenience and a want as opposed to having it being a need.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.