Anyone still wearing apple watch after 6 or more months?

palmtungsten

Reaction score
I have switched back to my mechanical watch after wearing apple watch daily for 9 months.

Now wear mechanical watch to office on weekday and wear apple watch on weekend.

How about you guys who wear apple watch?

maxheadroom

Reaction score
Actually I am still wear my SS version. Maybe because I buy quit lot of strap that I can change in my office and home. And also wearing because might there a sudden apple pay for visa can be use.

Chips

Reaction score
been wearing it daily since i got it last year in may. the fitness tracker is a good motivator to move my lazy ass

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I got mine early July last year and used to wear it daily, now I still wear it but occasionally rotate with my mechanicals. I'm wearing my AW now as I'm typing this.

galliano

Master Member
Reaction score
I got mine early July last year and used to wear it daily, now I still wear it but occasionally rotate with my mechanicals. I'm wearing my AW now as I'm typing this.

Got mine in Oct ... lasted only a week before i sold it off.

No added value ... .. and i realise that i was still taking my phone out of the pocket to look at notifications. There was this danger of scratching the beautiful screen despite screen protector.

Considering the fact that i have to charge the damm thing every night. I gave up and went back to my trusty Misfit Shine which tells time, fitness.sleep tracker and batt last 4 months.

swgj86

Master Member
Reaction score
still using it regularly.

when i went holiday last year for two weeks, didnt wear it cos hassle of bringing another charger.

wear it on days when I go gym, good to keep track of the time and use the timer function on the chronograph watch face.

on important occasions like dinner appointment or formal occasion, will wear my Tag or Tissot.

I do feel something missing whenever I don't wear the Apple Watch esp the vibration when notification comes in. i tend to put my phone on silent mode, so usually will miss a few calls .

overall, i feel a bit too expensive for how I am using it. but well ... with Apple Pay available in SG, it makes the Watch a bit more useful. LOL

elimmel

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
As I exercise almost daily, the Apple Watch comes in handy. No need bring phone out when running anymore.
Looking forward to Apple Watch 2 as rumoured more functions, even maybe cellular capabilities.

Hannslenov

Reaction score
Sold mine. Uses space grey sports editon. After 3 month of usage, the back starts peeling off and after exchange for a new one, after using for another two months the back starts peeling again. Anyway, not much of use only use it to read notification. So sold it and use back my casio watch.

Presto80

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sold mine. Uses space grey sports editon. After 3 month of usage, the back starts peeling off and after exchange for a new one, after using for another two months the back starts peeling again. Anyway, not much of use only use it to read notification. So sold it and use back my casio watch.

back peel off can exchange new?
mine got slight peel off..

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Still wearing my SS milanese version now. Tried out Apple Pay and it was so convenient. Can't wait for local banks to support Apple Pay soon!

swgj86

Master Member
Reaction score
what you mean by the back peeling off?

swgj86

Master Member
Reaction score
I don't like the timer function. the screen will turn off after a while.

for me gym rest 1 min interval still okay, I wish the crown could be used to start stop the timer.

As I exercise almost daily, the Apple Watch comes in handy. No need bring phone out when running anymore.
Looking forward to Apple Watch 2 as rumoured more functions, even maybe cellular capabilities.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got mine in Oct ... lasted only a week before i sold it off.

No added value ... .. and i realise that i was still taking my phone out of the pocket to look at notifications. There was this danger of scratching the beautiful screen despite screen protector.

Considering the fact that i have to charge the damm thing every night. I gave up and went back to my trusty Misfit Shine which tells time, fitness.sleep tracker and batt last 4 months.

Some people love the AW while some don't. I simply love mine and won't have to worry about getting it scratched as mine's the SS version.

I actually do find myself taking my phone out less from my bag/pocket and it's really useful especially if there're incoming sms/calls/whatsapp msgs and my hands are full. The AW really helped me on that.

I don't mind charging it after every use so it doesn't affect me. Overall the AW is a great accessory to the iPhone and looking forward to what AW 2 will offer this year.

allypark

Reaction score
my friend thought he would use it a lot but it turns out that he keeps forgetting to put it on, so he basically just wasted the watch XD

tohchr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sold off recently. Using LG Urbane 2 LTE currently. Will buy the next Apple Watch only if it support LTE (able to put a SIM card in).

Off Topic: If the watch had Network (e.g. LTE), I am able to connect (pair) using network and not only limit to bluetooth. Meaning, when my phone(left it at home) had messages, I would still be able to receive it on my watch. This is how the LG Urbane 2 work with my phone(Sony Android) currently. I carry 2 phones all the time. Hoped Apple Watch 2 will support LTE.

shamuslee

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yup me, in fact i picked the habit of wearing watches. :s13:

and bought many many straps for every occasion. :crazy:

i don't use it for other purposes, solely just time and activity functions on Airplane mode most of the time. can't be bothered to have my bluetooth turned on.

Wheihk

Reaction score
Yup me, in fact i picked the habit of wearing watches. :s13:

and bought many many straps for every occasion. :crazy:

i don't use it for other purposes, solely just time and activity functions on Airplane mode most of the time. can't be bothered to have my bluetooth turned on.

same here and it saves battery too :s13::s13:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.