Apple Watch 3 LTE

tec_geek

Reaction score
And the listing is back on IMDA’s website.

RUPoeCJ.jpg

PetPet

Reaction score
And the listing is back on IMDA’s website.

https://i.imgur.com/RUPoeCJ.jpg[img]
[ms]via  iPhone X HardwareZone Forums app[/ms][/QUOTE]
you refresh the site everyday :s11::crazy:

edit: also, it's been reclassified to Mobile Terminals

Last edited:

applelover123

Reaction score
I'm guessing someone must have wrongly placed it in the wrong category as a low powered device and that's why it was taken down.
I'm hoping that starhub carriers will have the cellular version since it's also carrying the samsung gear s3 frontier. Crossing my fingers...

jq75

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Yes. And the listing was removed from IMDA’s website just a day or two after the article.

But nonetheless, still waiting for this perfect scenario - Running on a Sunday evening:

Apple Watch Series 3 LTE + AirPods + Playing Apple Music with the Pop Workout Radio (playlist) + Free Data on Sundays.

constant activity - how long can a charge last?

applelover123

Reaction score
Quote from starhub carrier

“We wish to inform you that our product team is still currently evaluating the cellular version of the Apple Watch Series 3.

We seek your understanding that we are unable to provide any further information until the evaluation process is completed and we regret that we are unable to provide a timeline on the matter.”

Sounds positive. Just have to wait patiently.

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Quote from starhub carrier

“We wish to inform you that our product team is still currently evaluating the cellular version of the Apple Watch Series 3.

We seek your understanding that we are unable to provide any further information until the evaluation process is completed and we regret that we are unable to provide a timeline on the matter.”

Sounds positive. Just have to wait patiently.
All templated answer sounds positive.

edx

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just need the Apple Watch Series 3 LTE but I don't need the LTE. My series 0 is dying and I want the option in the future to activate LTE when I want. Why can't they just sell it already!

frizee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol waiting for LTE version too, almost wanna hoot from overseas but scared the cellular not compatible leh..

GamerZ

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks bro, and if Japan Apple Store, then ship using forwarder, is it ok? :)

But then like that you don't get the 8% tax refund though not sure if it will be about the same price when it comes to Singapore.

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
But then like that you don't get the 8% tax refund though not sure if it will be about the same price when it comes to Singapore.

Wouldn’t the 8% tax refund be much less than taking a trip to japan to buy???????

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.