Apple Watch 3rd Party Adapters and Bands

jermx9

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any one using 3rd party sport bands or sport loops? Any feedback? Like those from lazada/aliexpress type. Feels same?

dawg05

Reaction score
According to an Apple store employee I spoke to, can just throw into the washing machine and let it dry normally.

Since day 1 have been using sport loop Nike, I recently felt smelly from this strap possibly from running or execises,,, any way to deal with it ? Seach that it cannot be wash... :s22:

GGGGGG

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Those using the Nomad, any idea the width of the strap if you happen to buy one for your 40mm Watch? Many thanks!

zissou

Reaction score
Anyone knows which seller has adapters that can match the gold Series 6 SS finish? I’m concerned that the exposed parts of the adapters may be matte instead of polished.

AlohaBeach

Reaction score
Hello everyone. Any recommendations on charging station for my iPhone, AirPods Pro and Apple Watch? Saw the Belkin one at Apple store but abit expensive. So wanted to get some opinions. Thanks!

Besaid

Reaction score
Hello everyone. Any recommendations on charging station for my iPhone, AirPods Pro and Apple Watch? Saw the Belkin one at Apple store but abit expensive. So wanted to get some opinions. Thanks!

Nomad is having a sales now, and their all in one chargers work well for me.

galliano

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone has referral for good clear hard (plastic) case for Series 6 44mm?

I know Spigen has the Ultra Hybrid, but it does not cover the screen.
And there are many clear case that does cover the screen, but water/dirt gets trapped inside.

terriblee

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone has referral for good clear hard (plastic) case for Series 6 44mm?

I know Spigen has the Ultra Hybrid, but it does not cover the screen.
And there are many clear case that does cover the screen, but water/dirt gets trapped inside.

I’m using ultra hybrid and it covers the screen, but it traps dust underneath and the screen on the cover is pixelated which dulls the watch design.

bobafettup

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
better

anybody using this Nomad Shell Cordovan strap?

galliano

Master Member
Reaction score
E58-F669-D-437-C-4-D1-A-A85-F-049-B1-B8-F97-AD.jpg

Still looking for a perfect case with cover.
Just purchase 1 from Shopee. As expected... delivery, texture & colour was good. Only problem... water seepage. This is only after 01 shower.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.