HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Apple Watch

Like Tree121Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-07-2015, 12:24 AM   #436

anyone bought screen protector or case for your watch?
i also looking for a stand...
For the case, I recommend the Spigen Tough armour, with this case you won't need to put on a screen protector because the case comes with a plastic cover. Here is a unboxing video I made for the case : https://youtu.be/VblO3Zmy5J8

For the stand, I recommend Spigen Apple Watch Stand. Plain and simple stand and does the job well. https://youtu.be/bTvc3K1YSW4
ianfann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 06:34 AM   #437

anyone bought screen protector or case for your watch?
i also looking for a stand...
I bought a tempered glass but it was not full screen. Waiting for the full screen one from remax to arrive
icyflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 07:04 AM   #438

Anyone know if there's stock anywhere for the sports black ?
lacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 08:02 AM   #439
Supremacy Member

Anyone know if there's stock anywhere for the sports black ?
Ordered from Apple store online on Monday. Delivered yesterday.
Cheers
ngsoonle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 08:08 AM   #440
Arch-Supremacy Member

U bring up an interesting topic. What does your daily watch or luxury watch end up? Rotating doesn't make sense cos the idea of using apple watch is to track fitness etc
Mechanical watches will still have their own "class". The fact that you are leaving your omega behind and changing to an Apple watch is probably a downgrade in the eyes of Swiss watch enthusiasts. Unless of course you are wearing the gold edition Apple Watch.
Also wearing the Apple Watch will become a common sight when everyone on the planet seems wearing one. The feeling of exclusiveness is no longer there.
Think you will lose steam soon and go back to your Omega.

Owning the Apple Watch for almost 2 months now, I am seriously getting bored. Guess you guys are still new on the boat.
DQUEK123 likes this.
porcu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 08:11 AM   #441

Mechanical watches will still have their own "class". The fact that you are leaving your omega behind and changing to an Apple watch is probably a downgrade in the eyes of Swiss watch enthusiasts. Unless of course you are wearing the gold edition Apple Watch.
Also wearing the Apple Watch will become a common sight when everyone on the planet seems wearing one. The feeling of exclusiveness is no longer there.

Owning the Apple Watch for almost 2 months now, I am seriously getting bored. Guess you guys are still new on the boat.
Own it for two months too. Still find it fun. I also put my other watchss aside. Another vote that mechanical watches are passť already. I have Rolexes and I think we all agree that the whole planet also wearing one so I don't think your argument holds v well.
maguses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 08:27 AM   #442

Comparing Apple Watch with a mechanical watch is like trying to compare a chicken to a duck. Both are different and speaks different languages. They only have one thing in common and that is they both tell time, the similarities stop there. Anything and everything else is different, so please stop comparing them. How about we start comparing the Apple Watch with Pebble Time? This is a more logical comparision if you ask me. Just my $0.02...
etoile and jace88 like this.
Old 02-07-2015, 11:45 AM   #443
Supremacy Member

Anyone can advise where can I buy 42mm black?
Old 02-07-2015, 11:55 AM   #444
Arch-Supremacy Member

Anyone can advise where can I buy 42mm black?
stainless steel with link bracelet or sport in space grey?
renfred89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 12:22 PM   #445
Supremacy Member

stainless steel with link bracelet or sport in space grey?
Sport in space grey i think or either one.
Old 02-07-2015, 12:58 PM   #446
Supremacy Member

My question was really intended to be quite straightforward. If u already have a collection of nice mechanical watches which u are wearing on a daily basis. And u buy the apple watch and wear, what are u going to do about your mechanical watches? I still love them but wearing two watches is dumb and not wearing apple watch daily also defeats the purpose.
trd2970 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 01:01 PM   #447
Supremacy Member

Is apple trying to make the apple watch a substitute for watches we wear? Or to supplement? I rather it the later, eg the galaxy gear fit by Samsung was something rather cool cos I could wear it on my right Hhand while my regular mechanical watch sits on my left.
trd2970 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 01:04 PM   #448
Master Member

this mitagg looks cool but super ex!

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/n...ion/x/11305096
rza29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 01:05 PM   #449

My question was really intended to be quite straightforward. If u already have a collection of nice mechanical watches which u are wearing on a daily basis. And u buy the apple watch and wear, what are u going to do about your mechanical watches? I still love them but wearing two watches is dumb and not wearing apple watch daily also defeats the purpose.
I put my Sea Dweller on the winder now.....
DQUEK123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 01:17 PM   #450

It's like having two cars, one is just a manual car with no special features, no aircon and takes you from point A to B. The other car has auto gear, built in GPS, Audio system, the works and it also takes you from point A to B. Would you be able to drive both cars at the same time? No right? Hope I answered your question.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.