Apple Watch Walk-In Purchase Discussions [Read 1st Post]

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrfighting27

Reaction score

The review so lengthy. See liao face green. :D

The taptic engine for notification is good, but remember to turn off for facebook, twitter etc. Else you'll have a lot of tap.

If got right apps, apple pay, passbook, it's very helpful.

The watch face is pretty limited and boring, heart rate is pretty accurate (no tattoo).
Replying messages also a bit strange in public.

Bugs present are, apps keep appearing in and out of watch when apps update on phone. Some apps takes forever to load to don't load. Animation sometimes sluggish.

kukujun

Reaction score
No word on pricing yet right?

More or less slightly under $600 for cheapest Sport model. And slightly above $800 for cheapest Stainless Steel model.

All +/- $30-$50.

If u wanna commit only after exact prices (down to the dollar) are out, then best not to be first wave tomorrow morning. Just wait around for forum responses or 1pm for Apple Store Online.

swgj86

Master Member
Reaction score
The review so lengthy. See liao face green. :D

The taptic engine for notification is good, but remember to turn off for facebook, twitter etc. Else you'll have a lot of tap.

If got right apps, apple pay, passbook, it's very helpful.

The watch face is pretty limited and boring, heart rate is pretty accurate (no tattoo).
Replying messages also a bit strange in public.

Bugs present are, apps keep appearing in and out of watch when apps update on phone. Some apps takes forever to load to don't load. Animation sometimes sluggish.
can la .. i think its quite a personal take of the apple watch ... quite different from the typical review ...

if got time .. of course go read it ...

mrfighting27

Reaction score
can la .. i think its quite a personal take of the apple watch ... quite different from the typical review ...

if got time .. of course go read it ...

I would say.. it's a watch that does notification. haha for now..
Huge potential for future!

StyL3-Ivan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
they already brought and using it happily... No more stock tomorrow for those who q... :s13::s13::s13:

Most likely their internal staff would have bought it... High chance all sport edition gone or left those unpopular color.

Space Grey is in risk!!!!!!!!!!!!

slugzz

Reaction score
Planning to get the Stainless-Steel/Sapphire with fluroelastomer strap. Hope the queue will not be too long. Max I can wait is 2 hrs.

speedster4005

Reaction score
Just dropped by Infinite @Vivo City... The store was closed (as they are prepping it for tomorrow)... Saw one staff outside and I asked if they are selling the watch (I honestly did not know) and he said "yes". I asked another question about what time they are open and if they are selling extra bands. The answer I got? "I cannot tell more information right now." Wow, so secret, yah? Lol :s22:

hclee01

Master Member
Reaction score
I thought all apple retailer stores are selling at 9am? Even the Nubox has came out with the queue guide. Queuing will start at 7am in Raffles City as they do not allow overnight queuing.

kukujun

Reaction score
Any idea if people are already queuing?

Ya. Super long queue now already.

Epicentre_MBS_iPhone5_News.jpg

I saw 4 girls in bikini fighting. Many ppl taking video and pictures of the fight.

PS: I'm joking. The above pic is a dated pic. There's probably no queue anywhere. Only Apple Watch. Not like iPad or anything. And we're not a first wave country. Plus there's online purchase option. really doubt there'd be crazy queues. A handful will queue, but doubt anything more than 10 ppl.

Last edited:

StyL3-Ivan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Max. if got more than 20 pax then i not going to queue le. Who know the 20 pax also cant get the 42mm Space Grey Apple Watch Sport. LOL

mrfighting27

Reaction score
Max. if got more than 20 pax then i not going to queue le. Who know the 20 pax also cant get the 42mm Space Grey Apple Watch Sport. LOL

I think if you want the space grey model. Buying online and being patience is the key. Considering Singaporeans already waited for 2 months.

StyL3-Ivan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lol... seems like there cfm will be a long queue~... camp infront of my imac is easier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.