Apple Watch Walk-In Purchase Discussions [Read 1st Post]

Status
Not open for further replies.

spidercyj

Master Member
Reaction score
Was at orchard ion last 3-4 weeks ago and i asked this pinoy staff there who was holding an ipad in her hand. She also gave me crude reply and that was why i bought online in the end.

Surprisingly my experience at tampinese was better with the guy explaining with me on how to get an appointment (i came after 6pm).

In the end couldn't wait and just wack online and came super fast (Monday 9pm, Wednesday 12pm) come

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Was at orchard ion last 3-4 weeks ago and i asked this pinoy staff there who was holding an ipad in her hand. She also gave me crude reply and that was why i bought online in the end.

Surprisingly my experience at tampinese was better with the guy explaining with me on how to get an appointment (i came after 6pm).

In the end couldn't wait and just wack online and came super fast (Monday 9pm, Wednesday 12pm) come

No one tried nubox raffles city? Don't know if their service is comparable to hour glass?

But in my own opinion, hour glass is definitely on the upper hand in terms of customer service, considering that their customer pool is of atas level..

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No one tried nubox raffles city? Don't know if their service is comparable to hour glass?

But in my own opinion, hour glass is definitely on the upper hand in terms of customer service, considering that their customer pool is of atas level..

Of course, especially when you're dealing with luxury time pieces.

Elsonwong

Reaction score
istudio Apple Premium Reseller stores in singapore

Me too, have a very bad experience with the ion epic center staff. Come to think of it, most of staff(no far if I said "all" those 1 or 2 who I go to regularly). I went to istudio, it really give me the best experience to get a watch. Fit the watch on my wrist, let me try on on the type of braclet even thru I didnt buy from them.
Feel like giving them tips after that.

Yup there serivce is very good, for those who want to buy iwatch, you can take a look at istudio Apple Store location here.

hclee01

Master Member
Reaction score
I went to Malmaison Knightsbridge today and was told that Apple Watch Series 2 have been sold out and they are not intending to bring in anymore new stock. :(

sevensomerset

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ordered apple watch s2 stainless steel w milanese link
scheduled 23-30 Nov delivery, now still processing... :(

Deathgod

Reaction score
Bought one Apple Watch Series 2 black stainless steel 42mm from starhub nex outlet on yesterday 06/12/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.