ASUS AC66 router

HuatKway

Reaction score
Hi ASUS,

My router has been going bonkers recently... It came with Myrepublic subscription 2 years + back. Recently, any kinds of 2.4GHZ connection to my router will drop ALL WIFI connections to the router. My 5GHZ AC channels are all dropping simultaneously whenever this 2 are running in parallel. I can only run 5GHZ peacefully if there are no 2.4GHZ connected.

Any idea on such an issue?

ASUS@SG

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi ASUS,

My router has been going bonkers recently... It came with Myrepublic subscription 2 years + back. Recently, any kinds of 2.4GHZ connection to my router will drop ALL WIFI connections to the router. My 5GHZ AC channels are all dropping simultaneously whenever this 2 are running in parallel. I can only run 5GHZ peacefully if there are no 2.4GHZ connected.

Any idea on such an issue?

Dear HuatKway,

Please provide me your firmware version.

Best regard,
JK

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.