Asus mobo self restart (at bios booting stage)

teocs01

Reaction score
I have this mobo bought in 2012 or so. Lately I am getting this weird issue. I pressed the power on button. The power and HDD led will both light up for a while as per normal. Within a short moment, the machine will power down and shortly boot up again. any idea why is it so? Psu problem?

wacko

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
post in main Hardware Clinic, you will get more advice there. PSU problem is a possibility for your symptoms.

ASUS@SG

Suspended
Reaction score
I have this mobo bought in 2012 or so. Lately I am getting this weird issue. I pressed the power on button. The power and HDD led will both light up for a while as per normal. Within a short moment, the machine will power down and shortly boot up again. any idea why is it so? Psu problem?

Hi teocs01,

I have dropped you a pm.

Please let us know again if you need our advise.

Thank you.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.