ASUS ROG G750JX

Sorbid

Reaction score
so since you arent responding my pms gonna post it here, i noticed a dead pixel at one of the sides previously and now a black spot shows up on the monitor , will you be able to fix this.
ps. laptop is a year old.

these dont happen anymore but might as well post it
  • in addition previously while playing games it had a drop in fps from the usual fixed 60 it dropped to 20-40 if i dont have battery in the laptop( i usually play with only power plug connected and battery removed) and a 50-60 if battery is connected. its currently a smooth 58-60 now with just power supply connected although previously was a smooth 60 fixed.

• SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (PXGX112.sys) happened once previously while the fps drop was happening and before the dirt thing on screen showed up.

• will be my 4th time coming back for this laptop if i go down so just want to know if i can do anything to fix it by myself , the black dirt thing mostly since it appears right in the bottom middle of the screen , the dead pixel is more towards the right side of the screen so isnt as noticeable.

my original pms if your intersted

Sorbid said:
Sorbid said:
well as asked previously since i didnt have the time to go down....have a ASUS ROG G750JX is the dead pixel covered under warranty and also recently there was a blue screen with SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (PXGX112.sys) ,after that games sometimes have a drop in fps from native 60 to 20-40 spiking up and down but with battery plugged in its goes back up to 50-60 when i experience the frame drop. is this normal or is there a problem with the laptop already

did you quit?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.