ASUS USB-N66 Dual Band N Network Adapter

Stealer

Reaction score
I am using the above unit for my desktop and then when i upgraded to win 10, it failed to work.
I think it need win10 driver and i am wondering when will Asus provide this driver.?
As for this moment i had downgraded to win 7..
Sigh

Ps i had 2 desktops and 2 units of this.

ASUS@SG

Suspended
Reaction score
I am using the above unit for my desktop and then when i upgraded to win 10, it failed to work.
I think it need win10 driver and i am wondering when will Asus provide this driver.?
As for this moment i had downgraded to win 7..
Sigh

Ps i had 2 desktops and 2 units of this.

Dear Stealer,

After upgrade to windows 10 and uninstall the usb-n66 driver.
Microsoft Windows 10 will automatically detect the device and install the driver.

Best regard,
JK

Stealer

Reaction score
After following the instruction... i get this error
Asus wireless lan card is taken apart from your desktop!
So how what next

Last edited:

Stealer

Reaction score
When i look at the network adaptor in the Dev Manager, i noticed there is this exclamation on the icon, and in the general tab...it says "window cannot load the dev driver for this hardware. The driver maybe corrupted or missing, code 39"

Stealer

Reaction score
I could have mess it up and initially I have uninstalled the program without realizing you mean the driver only..
So I have re installed the program and repeated what was instructed..
removed the driver only and then plugged the N66 adaptor but when I click on the icon for the adaptor .. the error appeared..

Stealer

Reaction score
Call Asus support and was asked to rollback to older win version thro their customer admistrator.. I told them i wish to speak to their support tech and ask them to call me back to explain but they decided not to bother. Super disappointed with Asus..

localITguy

Suspended
Reaction score
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.