Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Welcome to ASUS eCustomer Service Center

Like Tree1Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-09-2012, 12:45 PM   #61

Unhappy

Hi Asus,

I just purchased N46V on the 1 Sept 2012 at the Comex and yet i already face some issue.

There is electric current throughout the charging when i use the laptop.

The volume button was not working.

Please advise.
Old 06-09-2012, 09:45 AM   #62

Google Nexus 7 repair

hi ASUS, i recently bought the google nexus 7 from google. (9 days ago) However, i was faced with a slight issue where it creaks when i try to smooth-en the sides, in my effort of doing that, i accidentally crack the screen, now i am unable to use it at all. I was wondering if you guys would do the repair here in Singapore locally. Thank you!
Old 06-09-2012, 12:14 PM   #63

Warranty enquiry

Hi,

Would like to know if the warranty includes replacement of battery as the system warn me of a problem with my battery which may required to change it.

Notebook info:
Product Model : X42JK
Product S/N : A4N0AS51937616B
Date of Purchase : 2010/6/13

Believe i was given a three years warranty when i bought this notebook on IT show.

Do hope to hear from you soon
Old 13-09-2012, 05:33 PM   #64

Hi, i sent in my Asus nexus 7 on the 3rd of September. It is still within the global warranty period. I called the service hotline and ask for its repair status, they told me that i might have to wait until the end of September at least, for the parts to arrive to repair my tablet.

Please do not wait until the time when the product is released in Singapore and then call it ordering parts for my tablet's repair. I hope this is not the case, can Asus clarify whether waiting for the Singapore release of Nexus 7 is equivalent to ordering the parts for my tablets repair?

Thank you.
Old 03-10-2012, 11:12 PM   #65

warranty

Hi Asus,

could u check for me when the warranty of this graphic card end up ?my friend bought it from VR-Zone forum few days ago, thanks.

The details as below,

EAH6950 DCII/2DI4S/2GD5
S/N :B7CVCM016301

Hope to hear u soon.
Old 04-10-2012, 11:46 PM   #66
Featured Distributor for Hardware Clinic, ASUS eCustomer Service Center

Dear all

This thread is mainly for informative purpose on ASUS information. Please kindly PM me or start a thread in this e-Customer Service Center if you need help with any ASUS related problems and feedbacks. This is to enable us to thread and follow up on your issues much efficiently.

We will lock this thread tomorrow. But nevertheless, I will follow up with all questions and posting via PM.

Thanks!

Best Regards,
ASUS Technology
Tech-Value likes this.

For warranty information and repair status:
Click here to enquire

To purchase laptop or zenfone adapter/battery/accessories:
Click here to check the pricing and availability

Other general enquiries or feedback:
Email: marketing_sg@asus.com

*Response may take up to 2-4 working days. Please be patient.

For technical assistance, please contact +65 66369163 Operation hours: Mon~Fri 9:30am - 5:30pm, Extended hours on Wed 5:30pm - 7:00pm, Sat 09:30am - 12.30pm, Closed on Sunday and Public Holiday.

Ensure that you have the product in front of you and that it is turned on, if feasible. In addition, please ensure that you have the following information available: Serial Number (E.g: F5N0BC022939214) Model Number (E.g: UX303LN) Problem encountered

Join ASUS Facebook
Subscribe to ASUS Youtube
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.