WHERE to buy ASUS Zenscreen mb16ac?

Squall888

Reaction score
The retail price in Sg is S$439.... When the other side sells for only US$249 (S$338)....Why such a high mark up of 30%?

Reaction score
The price is damn turn off. :(

Over the year, I had a total of 3 AOC portable USB monitors, but they all cracked on me. Was pretty much set to get the Asus monitor despite the higher price as I believed that I can trust Asus's build quality. :(

But the price is making me seriously reconsidering. The extra $100 is for 3 year local warranty, but the warranty doesn't cover cracked screens right? Maybe I'll just get it off Amazon or consider AOC's newer models. :(

:( :( :(

ASUS@SG

Suspended
Reaction score
Hello Squall888,

That's fast of you. HWZ just updated the article with SRP yesterday. Understand many of you are concerned about the SRP. Will pass on your feedback to my team. :o

But hey, Comex is all about bargains and deals! You might be able to snag one for a good price? :D

Regards,
DS
The retail price in Sg is S$439.... When the other side sells for only US$249 (S$338)....Why such a high mark up of 30%?

Last edited:

ASUS@SG

Suspended
Reaction score
Hello 长大铜象鱼,

Seems like you have a knack of breaking portable monitors. :s13: but jokes aside, warranty does not cover cracked screens for sure. The warranty covers the product from manufacturing defects for a good 3 years.

Warning. Chio screen inside
CHcO4Un.jpg

The price is damn turn off. :(

Over the year, I had a total of 3 AOC portable USB monitors, but they all cracked on me. Was pretty much set to get the Asus monitor despite the higher price as I believed that I can trust Asus's build quality. :(

But the price is making me seriously reconsidering. The extra $100 is for 3 year local warranty, but the warranty doesn't cover cracked screens right? Maybe I'll just get it off Amazon or consider AOC's newer models. :(

:( :( :(

sigh

Reaction score
I can wait till this weekend before deciding between local warranty and the hassle of US warranty.

lovehikki

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hello lovehikki,

Interesting question. Did some search online, but couldn't find a conclusive answer. Will try the Dex station with MB16AC early next week. Should have an answer for you before Comex. :)

Regards,
DS

Dear ASUS@SG,

Any conclusions with regards to Samsung Dex station?

Thanks!
hikki.

ASUS@SG

Suspended
Reaction score
Hello lovehikki,

Sorry for the late response! Had some difficulty sourcing for a Dex station past few days. Finally managed to try on a Dex station @ Comex and unfortunately it doesn't work.

Once again, sorry for the late response!

Dear ASUS@SG,

Any conclusions with regards to Samsung Dex station?

Thanks!
hikki.

Squall888

Reaction score
Hi ASUS any updates on the stock this time round and any promotion on the SRP of $439?

rafe

Reaction score
Hi Asus. Im at Suntec now and searching high and low for the monitor. Is it really being launched at this show?

lovehikki

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hello lovehikki,

Sorry for the late response! Had some difficulty sourcing for a Dex station past few days. Finally managed to try on a Dex station @ Comex and unfortunately it doesn't work.

Once again, sorry for the late response!

Nooooooooo!!! (Dramatic effect due to ten characters required to post...) :(
Any chance with the MB169B+?
Thanks!

ASUS@SG

Suspended
Reaction score
Hello lovehikki,

chances of the MB16AC working with the Dex is quite low. I'm trying to find a USB C Adapter with ac power source to test though. Will update my findings here, hopefully in the coming week. :)

DS

Nooooooooo!!! (Dramatic effect due to ten characters required to post...) :(
Any chance with the MB169B+?
Thanks!

Hi pisonic & sigh,

We are sold out for MB16AC. the response and demand has been overwhelming. Next batch of stock is expected to arrive in 3-4 weeks(sorry for the long wait)

Will update in this thread on where to find it in retail stores once the restock is in. :)

DS
Hi just went and sold out Liao. When will be the next Next batch ?

Can drop me a PM on any promotion please?

ilovered

Reaction score
Hello lovehikki,

chances of the MB16AC working with the Dex is quite low. I'm trying to find a USB C Adapter with ac power source to test though. Will update my findings here, hopefully in the coming week. :)

DS

Hi pisonic & sigh,

We are sold out for MB16AC. the response and demand has been overwhelming. Next batch of stock is expected to arrive in 3-4 weeks(sorry for the long wait)

Will update in this thread on where to find it in retail stores once the restock is in. :)

DS
Hi can I know if stocks are available le? Anywhere I can get this instore now?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.