10D9N GOLDCOAST

Petslave

Reaction score
Gold Coast

I have been there around Jan 12.
10 days IMO is too much.
The shops there closes very early at around 6-7pm?

I spend like 3 days there then head over to melbourne for the great ocean drive.

If your very keen in driving why not try the OCR drive? The scenery is really really beautiful and i enjoyed my whole drive through-out.

dream2618

Reaction score
Hi,
can anyone advise what is there to see at subshine coast if we hv 2 days there? Am thinking if the strawberry farm and australia zoo worth visiting if we have already planned to visit currumbin wildlife?

krazyman

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi,
can anyone advise what is there to see at subshine coast if we hv 2 days there? Am thinking if the strawberry farm and australia zoo worth visiting if we have already planned to visit currumbin wildlife?

If you are looking at some of the places to visit in Sunshine Coast, can take a look at my blog on Sunshine Coast.

Reaction score
Hi all,

We have 2 spare Gold Coast Pub Crawl tickets to let go. This is organised by the largest pub crawl in Gold Coast. (http://www.wickedclubcrawl.com.au/). It will bring you to 4 of the major clubs in Surfers Paradise. If you buy directly from them, it will cost you a total of 62.50 AUD.

We are letting it go at 50SGD, not negotiable. It's valid until 18th April 2016. Please drop me a text at 97775927 if interested.

Cheers

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.