Blue Mountains

SteamFish

Banned
Reaction score
Should I travel there myself or it is better to get a day tour? any recommendation for day tour provider? haha

marcoyeo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Its your choice. I think its better to go there for day tour so that there's a guide to explain stuff about blue mountain.

orange1988

Reaction score
Its very easy to get there via train/bus from Sydney so depends on you.. if u prefer hassle free den a tour is for u.. could be more expensive though..

deodorant

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Should I travel there myself or it is better to get a day tour? any recommendation for day tour provider? haha
For me, even though I rented a car the entire time I was in Sydney I decided to take a tour because there is a LOT of driving involved. Took this one, base cost aud44 (bus ride + tips)

Travel World Australia ??????

It will stop at multiple location and you can decide for each whether u wanna pay entrance fee go in or stay outside and wait. Tour guide speak mandarin.

Of course, the standard pro and con applies i.e. the schedule is a lot more rigid than if you free n easy yourself.

kevin301

Reaction score

For me, no need to give it a 2nd thought: Self-drive :)
Much to explore just roaming about the National Park.

awhw

Reaction score
There are lots of walking tracks, so if that's something you'd enjoy doing, then give yourself more time. Many of these tracks will lead you to open spots with breathtaking views.

Tip: if you have a car, drive up to Katoomba (3 Sisters) at night. It's a surreal experience especially if it's foggy and the sky is clear (no cloud).

popdod

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Monday is the Australian day. 26 jan.
I think sure have a lot people.

though is summer, hot day.
but at least is windy. so is kinda ok to walk under this weather.

just make sure apply a lot of sunblock. :)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.