Melbourne in October 2013

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi bro, I hope you still reading this thread.

I'm going from nov28th(thur) arrived 2pm+ till Dec,3rd(tuesday) morning flight.

I still have no itinerary yet, but I'm going to rent a car there. The downside part is I will arrived at Avalon airport (the cheap car rental is in tullamarine if I'm not wrong)

thursday will walk around the city,
Friday I will stay at Ballarat for 1 night.
Saturday to Tuesday - back to melbourne will stay in cbd

Saturday I think will spend time in melb city area.
Sunday will go outside melb but still not sure where, probably yarra valley and dandenong. is it far to drive there? I just want to go there and back again to melb. or should I stay there?
Monday still not sure

I drink alcohol and I love scenery.. I agree with you not to spend to much time in city because anyway city is a city, find something that we seldom find in singapore. So any suggestion for me?

great ocean road for scenery.

kakashixx

Reaction score
hi bro, I hope you still reading this thread.

I'm going from nov28th(thur) arrived 2pm+ till Dec,3rd(tuesday) morning flight.

I still have no itinerary yet, but I'm going to rent a car there. The downside part is I will arrived at Avalon airport (the cheap car rental is in tullamarine if I'm not wrong)

thursday will walk around the city,
Friday I will stay at Ballarat for 1 night.
Saturday to Tuesday - back to melbourne will stay in cbd

Saturday I think will spend time in melb city area.
Sunday will go outside melb but still not sure where, probably yarra valley and dandenong. is it far to drive there? I just want to go there and back again to melb. or should I stay there?
Monday still not sure

I drink alcohol and I love scenery.. I agree with you not to spend to much time in city because anyway city is a city, find something that we seldom find in singapore. So any suggestion for me?

GOR in a day is really rushed. Having 1 or 2 nights in between would make it much more enjoyable

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.