Need advice when traveling alone in Gold Coast

Bane147

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Xiao Di here thinking of traveling alone to Gold Coast for the first time to try out what it feels like to travel independently.

I know GC is full of friendly and kind people so getting to know new friends there wouldn't be much of a problem:s13:

However, as it is my first time traveling alone, can I ask for any advice for those who have traveled to GC before on what are the must see in GC other than theme parks and beaches?

Thank you!

nlee84

Reaction score
rule # 1 - don't trust anyone.
rule # 2 - protect your privacy.

rule # 3 - don't flash your cash around

I find GC a very nice and friendly place. but as with anywhere you go, you need to practice safety and precaution... even in sg i feel hahaha

Bane147

Reaction score
Thank you for the advice guys. :) any more rules that can enlighten me? :s13:

But just checking whether did you take any tours in GC before? Would it be safe if I go on their local tours alone?

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.