Perth (Lots of advice & help needed please!)

kikuzushi

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm going to Perth next week. Was thinking to do a day trip but choosing between port Gregory pink lake and rottnest Island.

Is it easy to see the happiest animal? Is the ferry to rottnest rough?

beano

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi all, I'm going to Perth next week. Was thinking to do a day trip but choosing between port Gregory pink lake and rottnest Island.

Is it easy to see the happiest animal? Is the ferry to rottnest rough?

Yes the sea is pretty rough.. but depends on weather as well..

bladez87

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is it recommended to join the klook travel trips? Or free and ez?

Sent from Samsung SM-J730GM using GAGT

ckky1128

Reaction score
I recently booked a tour from this new travel app called Wunder Travel. Their app allows you to easily browse through many different travel guides in Perth like for example they have guides in Rottnest Island, Fremantle, swan valley etc. Once you find something you like in that travel guide, you can book tickets/day tours directly through the app. You guys can go check it out especially those that have no time to plan itineraries like me hahaha! I suggest this app to moms and dad too it can come in handy! :s13:

grandmaster33

Reaction score
Will be touching down Perth early in the morning.. Wondering if there is anything to do if we weren't allowed for early check-in

Tool18

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Going again on Aug ,

Imho the places to go , Perth city , busselton jetty and Margaret river/cape leeuwin

Good enough !

bladez87

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sian. I forget to post the review for team kangaroo visa application service. Now tio blacklisted le. Sigh... Anyway to reach out to them?

Their turnaround time is so fast, I didn't even realize they replied with the visa approval within 10 min. Was going to follow up on travel matters today but seems too late.

Last edited:

beano

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I don't think they are that unreasonable.. just because you didn't leave a review..

casualtraveller

Reaction score
i am curious why need to leave a review since it is free service?

Sian. I forget to post the review for team kangaroo visa application service. Now tio blacklisted le. Sigh... Anyway to reach out to them?

Their turnaround time is so fast, I didn't even realize they replied with the visa approval within 24 hours. Was going to follow up on travel matters today but seems too late.

bladez87

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i am curious why need to leave a review since it is free service?
Edit. They replied in 10 minutes. I didn't even realized it until she sent the second email blacklisting me.

They want acknowledgement of their work. Everyone does. And not everyone approaches them for free. Some pay and reputation matters for people who pay

casualtraveller

Reaction score

bladez87

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is Perth a credit card or cash trip? How much cash should I change for 10 days excluding shopping? Thanks.

joanlee

Reaction score
Is there one source for me to find out about travelling around the city area on public transport ? I have rented a car but think would travel on public transport in the city with 2 young kids given the expensive parking. Or is there a site I can check parking rates like our Sgcarmart ?

bladez87

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is there one source for me to find out about travelling around the city area on public transport ? I have rented a car but think would travel on public transport in the city with 2 young kids given the expensive parking. Or is there a site I can check parking rates like our Sgcarmart ?
i have the same idea as you. was wondering if i should rent a car or go by public transport for perth city. will definitely need to rent a car down to margaret river though

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.