Perth November itinerary

cyne89

Reaction score
Guys,

Would really appreciate help to advise on my first self drive schedule for perth in early november for me and my wife

A quick summary of my route as below
Perth - Fremantle - Mandurah - Busselton - MR - Albany - Perth

Day 1 - Arrival (Sat 6AM)
Collect car - breakfast somewhere (any recommendation in perth city?) - drive to fremantle city - Check in and rest a while before exploring.

Fremantle fishing boat harbour for lunch, E Shed market, Fremantle Market, dinner and back to hotel for rest

Day 2 - Sun
Morning drive to Caversham, play around for few hrs and drivel down to Rockingham for penguin island tour, after that drive to Mandurah and dinner + check in and rest. (any nice accomodation and food recommendation for Mandurah?)

Day 3
Drive down busselton, drop by busselton jetty and lunch, drive down MR, check in farm (need a recommendation on which farm), if early can explore lake cave if not will skip to dinner at watershed winery and back to farm for rest

Day 4
Breakfast at MR bakery, enjoy some farm experience, visit chocolate factory, lunch , visit Cape Lavender, Jewel cave/lake cave, do some grocery shopping and head back to farm to cook

Day 5
Drive to Leeuwin lighthouse, walk walk and then drive to Albany, Check in and lunch + tour the area. Have not planned what to do here but is thinking about the gap, natural bridge

Day 6
Further experiencing Albany - Need help on how to spend an entire day there

Day 7
Drive back to perth city, return car and check in, tour the city and pack luggage for flight

Day 8
Some morning experience in perth city and FLY!

beano

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My suggestion is skip Penguin island, there isn't much to see there.

Also i suggest going the other way round instead.

Perth > Albany > Denmark > Walpole > MR > Perth

There's quite a lot of discussion regarding Perth, have a look at others' itinerary. It's quite comprehensive the rest have compiled.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.