Recommend place to go in Australia

donald83

Master Member
Reaction score
I have been to Melbourne and Perth last time with my girlfriend.This time round will be bringing l"my wife and 15 mth old son to Australia.

Was deciding between Sydney, Tasmania and Adelqide. Going for 2 weeks in April 2015. Anybody can advise which place is more suitable? We enjoy the nature and seeing animals, farms etc.

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have been to Melbourne and Perth last time with my girlfriend.This time round will be bringing l"my wife and 15 mth old son to Australia.

Was deciding between Sydney, Tasmania and Adelqide. Going for 2 weeks in April 2015. Anybody can advise which place is more suitable? We enjoy the nature and seeing animals, farms etc.

Sydney can go sydney fish market. 1 lobster + 6 giant prawn + 6 oysters is 48aud ... have been to perth also. heirisson island where 6 wild kangeroo is at the island ... there would be ppl feeding the kangeroo, so you no need to feed them ... however, you would need to go there early in the morning abt 9+am, coz when the weather too hot, they would hide inside ... the area is not small, hence you would need to walk abt 10 min or more to search for them.

marknewlife

Reaction score

Nvr been to Tas.
Both Syd and Ade has nature but it's at the out of the city. Grapevines, farms etc. One factor I wld consider is the weather. Apr is approaching winter, so babies might not take the cold well. In view of dat, Syd might be better choice.
Another factor to consider might be the migrants make up of the cities.

Sky_seven

Reaction score
Just went to Tas last year. Tas is a great place with all the nature parks/mountains and caves. But with a 15 months child along, it will not be suitable for all the trekking up the parks/mountains (Need to climb/walk up those paths to get all the great views of the whole scenarios ) or going into the caves. Beside Tas is by the sea, have to prepare for strong winds.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.