HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Sydney

Like Tree15Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 14-09-2017, 07:26 PM   #496

Channel 8 just screened this on Tuesday!

https://www.facebook.com/pg/ChanBrot...88696771202590

You are right, they did not manage to catch the blow hole in action, this makes me wonder should I bother going there.

They did however manage to see the dolphins at Jervis Bay, which I thought was not that easy.

This restaurant that serves Burger at Kiama, called Hungry Monkey was mentioned. It seems their burgers are quite yummy especially the lamb meat one, no lamb smell, topped with caramelized onion, avocado and cream cheese!!

Black star Pastry with their famous water melon cake and pistachio cake was also featured! Not sure if it is over rated??
Most people don't see it in action, although I've also seen it shooting up 10m+, and gave the car a wash. If it gets rusty soon, I would know why.

Burgers have been the trend for a while in/around Sydney, so there are no shortage of burger joints.

I find the cakes at black star pastry to be inconsistent. It really depends on whether they can get good quality strawberries and watermelons (and they peak in different seasons). I had a really good batch before, but returned a few months later to a very mediocre batch.

Must you use a guide to go in? Or can just recky yourself?
Must have guide. Some people find the environment amazing, but others less so.
drsubaru likes this.
Awesom Andy is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.