Visa to Australia

imanf_m

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Many thanks Team Kangaroo for working on my group visa application!

I have applied with Ms Kang and Team Kangaroo for a few times, and response have always been fast and efficient, within 30minutes at most (even on weekends).

Never been an issue applying with Team Kangaroo, thumbs up!

majora

Master Member
Reaction score
Gotten 2 Visa approved within a few hours, thumbs up for Team Kangaroo!

p.s I do not have do to anything from now already right since its e-visa?

drkmatter

Reaction score
Hi Ms Kang,

I have sent you a request to engage your services for the VISA application. It's my first time buying. Hope I filled everything out right. Looking forward to your reply. Thanks!!

Derrick

Absolutely quick turn around on a Saturday!! Applied at 3.59PM, got confirmation at 5.32PM. Verified both visas with the AUS govt website. Thanks for the awesome service!

lawlee

Reaction score
Does a tourist visa look different fr a business visa?
any document required to produce if we are to apply for business visa?

simplistic

Reaction score
Hi Ms Kang,

Send you a email a few hours ago for the application of visa, please help to check if possible. Thank you!

andy77

Reaction score
Good Service

Thank you Ms Kang for the prompt response and hassle free service even now is 1am. As a returning customer, really appreciate your service and consistency. Thank you!

genie47

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Does a tourist visa look different fr a business visa?
any document required to produce if we are to apply for business visa?

Go online to apply. It is the same. You just have to state you either are going for business or as tourist.

https://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Visa/Appl/Electronic-travel-authority

Costs me SGD21.xx subject to your credit card's exchange rate. It is AUD20.

That's all to it. It is linked to your passport for an SGer. So no stamp or whatever is needed.

mercury95sg

Reaction score
Very impressive 11 min for 4 VISA applicants !
Thanks Rachel for the speedy response, althought I do not get any free VISA due to my low posts. Nevertheless, the service is fast and cheap. Recommended !

Perdedor

Master Member
Reaction score
Applied for 2 Aussie visas and received approval within 12minutes! Great service by team kangaroos! Cheers!

acidcrash

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thumbs up for team kangaroo. Send in details at 11pm yesterday and got reply 15mins later.

Unfortunately only 1 is approved out of the 3 submitted though no fault to team kangaroo. Me and my son's application pending. My wife no problem.

*just got the email. The 2 pending eta approved. Wondering what happened there.

Thanks Team Kangaroo

Last edited:

thekang

Reaction score
Thanks Ms Kang, second time using her services and still as efficient. 2 visas approved in 30 min, and everything just as requested even though I was stupid and made an error and had to send a correction.

korosensei

Reaction score
applied eta thru Ms Kang.

very fast, quick service. Very reasonable prices too.

highly recommended.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.