Visa to Australia

cmos196

Reaction score
Apply EAT with valid existed ETA

Hi Team KANGaroos,

I have a valid ETA till 13/Nov but I will going to Australia 17/Nov.

Can I apply EAT now since I have a valid EAT now ?

Please advise me.

Thanks

For the past two months, there are many rejected cases for Singapore and Malaysia passports holders.

I would suggest all travelers to apply Australia Visa before you purchase the ticket.

Or apply 3-4 weeks before departure.

Cos once the Visa is rejected, it takes 1-3 weeks for the Australia Immigration to review your case.

vivastar

Reaction score
Thumbs up for Kangeroo Kang

I just got my visa successfully through Kangeroo Kang! Thumbs up for the very quick and reliable service. I been using Kangeroo Kang's service for visa since I cant remember how long, but basically every time I need to go to Australia. This is not often since I am just a tourist, but to anyone needing a visa, I highly recommend Kangeroo Kang. Best service for Australia visa!

beano

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Quick and fast visa approval by team kangaroo kang again! Recommended for anyone!

Elnin0

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
where to find kangaroo kang to do my visa?

Here. Download the excel sheet via google docs. Key in your info and email to them.
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/75322824-post222.html

Thanks Kangaroo Kang for helping me for 2 free Australia ETA. Very fast reply. I didn't expect reply within 1 hour.

Some of you may ask how they do it. I used to work for Travel company (outbound). They can get the ETA approval instantly using the airline booking system.

andies

Master Member
Reaction score
very impressed with kangaroos.. really is no horse run if u need an eta to australia

ckkoh1

Reaction score
This is my 2nd time using their(Kangaroos) service.
Very fast response and Visa application approval. Highly recommended !!!

AikiBoy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Isnt visa tie to passport after apply?
I apply when bought tick. Scoot got offer to do it.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.