HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Visa to Australia

Like Tree293Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 14-08-2011, 04:40 PM   #16

If anyone else needs help with Australian ETAs, you can email me at pawan@milagrotravel.com.sg

Will reply within 1 working day.

Info needed to process:

PASSPORT NUMBER
NATIONALITY
DATE OF BIRTH
SEX
COUNTRY OF BIRTH
EXPIRY DATE
FAMILY NAME
GIVEN NAMES
TYPE OF TRAVEL (Visitor?)
ISSUING AUTHORITY
ISSUE DATE

The best thing to do is to attach a copy of your passport in the email. I'll be able to get the data from there.

Service fee of $10 via POSB bank transfer.

Thanks!
boohoos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2011, 12:55 AM   #17

Do i Visa if i go Aust for holiday?
dannyphone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2011, 09:40 AM   #18

If anyone else needs help with Australian ETAs, you can email me at pawan@milagrotravel.com.sg

Will reply within 1 working day.

Info needed to process:

PASSPORT NUMBER
NATIONALITY
DATE OF BIRTH
SEX
COUNTRY OF BIRTH
EXPIRY DATE
FAMILY NAME
GIVEN NAMES
TYPE OF TRAVEL (Visitor?)
ISSUING AUTHORITY
ISSUE DATE

The best thing to do is to attach a copy of your passport in the email. I'll be able to get the data from there.

Service fee of $10 via POSB bank transfer.

Thanks!
so cheapo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
business so bad?
krisflyermiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2011, 12:56 PM   #19
Arch-Supremacy Member

business so bad?
prob earning $$$ using company's facility and $$$ going into own pocket. note POSB bank transfer. if the $$$'s going into the company's account, usually will be payment by credit card.
Old 20-08-2011, 12:56 PM   #20
Arch-Supremacy Member

Do i Visa if i go Aust for holiday?
YES. visa required for holiday, transit, biz, and whatever reasons.
Old 22-08-2011, 02:40 PM   #21

prob earning $$$ using company's facility and $$$ going into own pocket. note POSB bank transfer. if the $$$'s going into the company's account, usually will be payment by credit card.
I dont see there is a problem. If you can pay cheaper, why not? Or you rather pay online for AUD20 for visa? It is a benefit of the traveller, anyway.
Old 22-08-2011, 02:46 PM   #22

business so bad?
I think post #9 says it all.
Old 22-08-2011, 02:51 PM   #23
Arch-Supremacy Member

I dont see there is a problem. If you can pay cheaper, why not? Or you rather pay online for AUD20 for visa? It is a benefit of the traveller, anyway.
most agencies are charging a SGD$10 service fee for the visa application. SIA used to do it FOC if you purchased the flight (to Aus) with them (now i don't know their practice).

it's not right to do so cos it's using company's resources to make personal pocket money.
Old 22-08-2011, 03:32 PM   #24

I have no comment of what he is doing is right or wrong. Well, you mentioned it's not right to do so cos it's using company's resources to make personal pocket money. So it is right to surf HWZ or do our personal things during office hour? :p Chill.
Old 22-08-2011, 04:06 PM   #25
Arch-Supremacy Member

I have no comment of what he is doing is right or wrong. Well, you mentioned it's not right to do so cos it's using company's resources to make personal pocket money. So it is right to surf HWZ or do our personal things during office hour? :p Chill.
does surfing the web during office hours generate any income?

doing personal things is fine, but don't step over the line.

for ie.: constantly on the phone for > an hour (personal)
or doing freelance jobs like book-keeping, design, updating own blog store, that will generate income.

every has his/her own perspectives. i believe most companies will not tolerate their staff using company's resources to generate personal income.
Old 22-08-2011, 05:10 PM   #26

Agree with you, it depend on one's perspective, how you look at it. If you are spending hours doing personal things without any benefit to the company, the company will see it not right too. For this case, he is worst, cos it is his own income. Again, we are abit jumping the gun cos we may not know if he runs or owns that company. Haha.
Old 22-08-2011, 11:28 PM   #27

Hey guys, just to check if anyone knows

I will be travelling to Australia from 15 to 28 September but my ETA visa (from last year) expires on the 26th Sept.

Do I have to apply for a new one?

Thanks!
mukguhim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2011, 11:59 AM   #28

Dont need.

When you enter AUST on 15Sep using the old visa, you are allow to stay up to 3months.

If you had bought yr ticket thru yr travel agency, ask them to re-apply a new visa. It cost S$0 and can get approval within 2-3mins.
Old 28-08-2011, 08:54 PM   #29

Wow. Didnt check the forums for an entire week and came back to a rude shock. First to clarify, the travel agency is owned by my aunt. I assist my aunt on a freelance basis whenever I'm free from my other jobs. That's why for one fellow hwz reader who emailed me to do 11 visas altogether, I could have only done it at night.

As for the POSB acc part, I only have a POSB/UOB acc and our company's corporate acc is through OCBC. Our bank statements are gonna be in a mess if everyone start's transferring $10 to us no?

I was trying to help fellow hwz readers out by offering a service but it seems that it's not being appreciated at all. Yes, i am earning money from this too but it's a service that you're paying for.
boohoos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2011, 10:12 PM   #30

I was trying to help fellow hwz readers out by offering a service but it seems that it's not being appreciated at all. Yes, i am earning money from this too but it's a service that you're paying for.
if you are helping, you shouldnt charge so high.
Maybe S$1 to S$5 or free since you want to be helpful.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.