Visa to Australia

ultra99

Reaction score
i was thinking a nice member provide this service and just giving a token amount stated was fair. if you inform you prefer me pay 4X$7 i wouldnt mind.

Vane649

Reaction score
surprisingly today Kang still get the visa done...within a couple of hours, kang get my visa approved....thanks for the prompt response... give u LIKE!

kangaroos_kang

Reaction score
i was thinking a nice member provide this service and just giving a token amount stated was fair. if you inform you prefer me pay 4X$7 i wouldnt mind.

U are the 6th person i had rejected since i started 2012.

Only those who applied thru me before will know who benefits the most.

ultra99

Reaction score
I have stated clearly on my post.
You did not meet my requirement.
I rest my case.

http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/75322824-post222.html
Quote :
Two FREE Visa for HWZ members with more than 150 posts and active for the past 30days. NO gimmick....NO minimum purchase......

ultra99 wrote:

In fact, I didnt ask for waiver if u deem not meeting it. You did not even bother to ask or check if i'm ok to pay 4X$7.

I feel cheated as you have my personal data and with the huge amount of data you have collected, who know what you will do with them.

Forummers - do not send personal data out like passport info, etc though how good the service is. This can be used as fraud and data mining.

kangaroos_kang

Reaction score
ultra99 wrote:

In fact, I didnt ask for waiver if u deem not meeting it. You did not even bother to ask or check if i'm ok to pay 4X$7.

I feel cheated as you have my personal data and with the huge amount of data you have collected, who know what you will do with them.

Forummers - do not send personal data out like passport info, etc though how good the service is. This can be used as fraud and data mining.

After checking with moderator here, same thing do not share your personal data. Esp sending your passport screenshot and e-ticket, etc.

You just need to less 5 minutes to the link here:

Hassle free Australia ETA Visa Application @ SGD$10

Thank you for sharing

yangsss

Reaction score
just came back from aus last week.

a very big THANK YOU to Ms Kang, really appreciate your help!

both me & wife got thru immigration express smoothfully.

we went in a group of 12.

only me & wife visa were handled by Ms Kang.

the others were skeptical, didnt want my help cuz I told them Ms Kang can help them process too, and went through the expensive way.

some paid S$15 each, one couple even paid SGD$40 for both!

me & wife were the only ones without printed e-visa, only the txt file from Ms Kang which we went through without any questions asked!

Thank u so much once again!

dilphinus

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ultra99 wrote:

Please share with us, what you would or can do if you have my passport details, full name, etc. Kinda curious.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.