HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Working Holiday in Australia

Like Tree6Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 30-10-2017, 10:35 PM   #16

Hi,
Is there anyone here who knows when the Working Holiday visa to Australia for Singaporean starts? Where and when can one interested to get this visa go to apply?

Thanks!
interested to know as well... although I thought Aus is limiting people from going there..
noahzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2017, 07:36 PM   #17

Hi, where u guys to certify ur passport true copy? and how about the fee?
ying111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2018, 07:44 AM   #18

Hey all, I'm keen to apply. Same as coolhead, I'm turning 30 next year. Been working in the same industry for 10 years and this is the last chance to take. But I would only apply and go in Apr 2018, have commitments till Mar 2018.
Anyone here who has applied and prepping to go already?
Same situation here. Has anyone tried vfs?
Indigocrystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2018, 06:35 PM   #19

Same situation here. Has anyone tried vfs?
Updates!
I am managed to get an appointment with vfs for the WHV and I am currently waiting for my appointment with vfs next month. I will update in due course.

As far as I know,the only way to get a WHV to australia is to make an appointment with vfs, go down on the apt date, pay the visa fees and submit the necessary documents. vfs will submit the visa application on your behalf to the Australian embassy.
HenrikCWT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2018, 06:36 PM   #20

Hi, where u guys to certify ur passport true copy? and how about the fee?

I am currently waiting for my appointment with vfs to submit my visa application documents and visa fees. Will update in due course!
Old Yesterday, 01:07 AM   #21

I was granted the WH visa for Australia. Is someone here planning to go as well?
Old Yesterday, 06:51 AM   #22

it will be fun with the backpackers. u get to earn $$$ and holiday at the same time. but if u really chiong, u can earn shiploads of $$$.

there's a lot of taiwanese and HK backpackers here on WHV.

but please please please make sure you are not being exploited.

girls beware of dodgy rural farm owners who are always looking out to prey on females. very high level for sexual assault and harassment esp u are in regional and rural farm areas.

but if u play it well, u will enjoy the full holiday working period in here AUS.

1 couple we know, travels around AUS in season. Like Tassie cherries,strawberries seasons, they go Tassie. then switch QLD, NT..etc

I saw their payslips once when they at a lamb abbatoir.

the girl somemore is stationed to the break-neck section where she needs to only press a button and the machine clamps the lamb and breaks the neck off. she say starting v gruesome but got used to it because money is good. owner pays legit super with payslips and bank transfer.
yangsss is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.