[Official] BlackBerry Curve 9360

Kurosaki @ Ichigo

Master Member
Reaction score
Good question kurosaki. Yes u defo need BIS for that. Ill check out my fren's set later at night. I really can't make up my mind if I should switch to 9360 non cam for assurance in army. Currently using 9900 non cam and I ***** love it as it is. Damn army man.

wah hotspot also need BIS ah.. thought can hotspot to my ipad without having to subscribe to BIS.

Btw for BIS, is there any data cap? follow the iphone plan cap?

1000fist

Master Member
Reaction score
hey my first time buying phone here... is there any specific timing to buy a mobile phone with discount? read from the website and this is what i got.
Lunch Time Promotion Get $30 off phone price when you purchase selected handphones from 11am to 2pm (Every Wednesday). Promotions are not applicable to $0 handsets Other Terms and Conditions apply.
BIS Promotion Enjoy additional $100 off your mobile phone when you sign up for selected 12 months BlackBerry Internet Service.
9 to 9 Promotion Get $30 off phone price when you purchase from 9 pm to 9 am. Promotions are not applicable to $0 handsets. Other Terms and Conditions apply.

and btw what's the difference between blackberry and 3G plans?

freakster

Reaction score
hey my first time buying phone here... is there any specific timing to buy a mobile phone with discount? read from the website and this is what i got.
Lunch Time Promotion Get $30 off phone price when you purchase selected handphones from 11am to 2pm (Every Wednesday). Promotions are not applicable to $0 handsets Other Terms and Conditions apply.
BIS Promotion Enjoy additional $100 off your mobile phone when you sign up for selected 12 months BlackBerry Internet Service.
9 to 9 Promotion Get $30 off phone price when you purchase from 9 pm to 9 am. Promotions are not applicable to $0 handsets. Other Terms and Conditions apply.

and btw what's the difference between blackberry and 3G plans?

the promo you are looking at is only when u purchase at singtel online shop.

turtle splash

Master Member
Reaction score
@turtlesplash that cso is lying. My bro went down to jcube and the people there says they have plenty of stocks. My NS fren just bought one set last night. Go down personally to your nearest singtelshop.

wow ok thanks for the information man. i will go down and check it out this time :D

Go down yourself, if not go their main store at comcentre. Last time i called to ask for 9810, they tell me whole singapore no stock. Went down to comcentre, left with a 9810 in my hand.

i think the cso you spoke to didnt even do a check, just keep telling you no stock no stock :s13:

anyway thanks for the info too, i will go down and check it out soon :D

kitboi

Reaction score
Just got an email saying M1 launching the non cam tomorrow. Prices will be announched during launch.

seems like only the green brand is not launching this model. called their CSO yesterday to enquire if they are bringing in but the CSO told me they not bringing in the non cam one

GGGGGG

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
seems like only the green brand is not launching this model. called their CSO yesterday to enquire if they are bringing in but the CSO told me they not bringing in the non cam one

Their words very hard to trust, this 9360 only non-cam model available. Definitely green will take in and sell!

xtramadness

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wah hotspot also need BIS ah.. thought can hotspot to my ipad without having to subscribe to BIS.

Btw for BIS, is there any data cap? follow the iphone plan cap?

U wait long long. Same as saying u using m1 fibre equipment but subscribe Singtel :s13:

Singtel iirc no cap unless u on flexi. Sh and m1 iirc have cap. Maybe wrong. Please double check via faq urself.

freakster

Reaction score
can anyone help me? jus bought 9360 today. singtel guy told me the BIS wont be activated till 3 days ltr. but i see my phone alr got the bb icon at the top right corner screen.

and i cant seem to use blackberry app world. i already signed up an acc. is there anything i forgot to do? please advise.

freakster

Reaction score
Hi

Have you tried the STEP BY STEP guide to start up your device???

BlackBerry FAQ

if you are referring to your site then i can see any topics in your website that titled : "step by step guide"

how do i confirm if my BIS is activated alr? cos apparently the bb icon only appears when i on my wifi. =.=

freakster

Reaction score
ok... my BIS is not activated yet. i jus check the connection details.

erm so maddy, if i were to switch my SIM card back to my android phone, can i use my 3G data?

PetPet

Reaction score
what are the prices if you buy over the counter? any idea? :s11:

Jono1608

Reaction score
ok... my BIS is not activated yet. i jus check the connection details.

erm so maddy, if i were to switch my SIM card back to my android phone, can i use my 3G data?

Hi, just wana check, how did you check the connection details?

fuzzerly

Reaction score
Just to confirm, the bb curve 9360 non-cam is confirmed allowed in tekong right?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.