BlackBerry Messenger PIN exchange

ricwibowo

Reaction score
Hi all.. Just saw a pretty rolex sales gal using onyx.. Hehe.. Maybe she's in this forum, can share PIN number..

orcfiend

Deluxe Member
Reaction score
hi all! just switched from the e71 to the bbb 9700 last weekend. please do add me in bbm! chat, anything under the sun!

car related - cars, simple maintenance, cos i work in my dad's car workshop, can try to answer any queries
food/drink related - love to eat heh, plus i do some baking on the side for friends
music related - i also play and teach the bass guitar! also do simple home recordings
economics/finance related - currently studying economics in uni, so..lol

my pin is 21865F8E! hope to chat soon :)

ricwibowo

Reaction score
Welcome to BB world frenz.. I also just migrated from E71 to 9700 since 1 mth ago..
Free themes can be found easily.. Just google it! One of the sites is www.pimpmyberry.com CMIIW

*go berry users!! Hehe, tryin to beat iPhone popularity in SG so tat more data plan promo available for berry users..

Stephy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Welcome to BB world frenz.. I also just migrated from E71 to 9700 since 1 mth ago..
Free themes can be found easily.. Just google it! One of the sites is www.pimpmyberry.com CMIIW

*go berry users!! Hehe, tryin to beat iPhone popularity in SG so tat more data plan promo available for berry users..

thanks! will go there ssrr

icanican

Reaction score
day by day, frens around me start to learn n know the big difference they're getting out of the BB, over n above all others phones. i'm pretty certain there'd be more n more BB users in due time. meanwhile, i'm looking fwd to more frens via BBM too.... xmas is over, do bbm me... dun wait for new yr hor..

kidxcore

Reaction score
5 day old bb user here!
pin: 217CC4EA
21m
interests are music, modern warfare 2 :)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.