Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Closing of Blackberry subforum

Like Tree5Likes
Share This Page
HardwareZone.com on Facebook

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 30-11-2016, 02:18 AM   #16
Supremacy Member

Quite honestly because I never joined your BBM group I don't know how y'all operate. Previous (still using actually) BB Bold was handed down from previous user who'd left the company. I don't even have the BB ID username / password for it, and I don't use BBM ... I'm not sure if the previous user had set it up before. Since receiving the Priv from my company I've never set up BBM either.

I'm not sure how sensitive data I need to provide / reveal in order to get help from this BBM group, but quite honestly once you say that you need access to sensitive data I'm not sure it's something I'm going to be comfortable with providing?

I give 1 example maybe you can help me understand better ... when I mentioned about my Priv having problems with email. My company receives over 3xx emails daily, from the time I go to bed till the time I wake up can have almost 100 emails to download already, but if I open any message before all messages are downloaded (could be unintentional tap on a message and it opens) it will stop and there's no way to resume downloading where it last stopped, even if I hit Refresh. What sensitive data am I going to have to give you in order for you to know what is causing this?

In any case, what I meant in my previous post was that forums and their folders are driven by activity, and if anything people need help with (I've never mentioned anything about sales activity in this folder btw not sure why you'd want to bring it up) it gets redirected to join BBM group if you want help then it kills activity in the folder, and without the activity the people who run the forum won't feel it justified to have this folder, that is all. Your reasons for redirecting people to your BBM group could be well and valid ... I'm just saying don't be surprised about the folder closing.

P.S. many people come to HWZ and help out or share stuff that helps others and aren't paid to do so, not just for BB or other phone related topics
technolust likes this.

Last edited by CCCustom; 30-11-2016 at 02:48 AM..
CCCustom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2016, 11:51 PM   #17

I can tell y'all what the biggest problem here is ...

Majority of posts on problems or asking for any other help, the answer is always: send email or BBM. Only some threads like discussing new / upcoming releases are discussed here, everything else is tell people to join BBM group to get your answer. This kinda defeats the purpose of having this folder don't y'all think?

If y'all want this folder to continue, maybe drop the join-BBM-group-if-you-want-help approach?
i think you are confused about BBM-ing Maddy and joining the BBM group.

I don't really know or want to comment about Maddy's way of doing/helping things.

But the BBM group is created to unite BlackBerry users/lovers/fans. It's for us to share tips and tricks for our BlackBerry devices (plus talk cock on a daily basis ; like your regular edmw chats.) - it is optional to join the group.
technolust likes this.
Fragum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2016, 11:54 PM   #18
Master Member

i think you are confused about BBM-ing Maddy and joining the BBM group.

I don't really know or want to comment about Maddy's way of doing/helping things.

But the BBM group is created to unite BlackBerry users/lovers/fans. It's for us to share tips and tricks for our BlackBerry devices (plus talk cock on a daily basis ; like your regular edmw chats.) - it is optional to join the group.
yah, you are still free to post your questions on the forum and we will reply if we can help. No need to join BBM group if you dont want to.
But the group is fun to join lah
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.