(FAQ) For Blackberries. Please read this before asking.

xtramadness

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sorry to interrupt your discussions, but i got a problem with my BB Bold 9780 non-camera. One fine day, my calendar icon suddenly disappeared. Though when i searched it, the calendar actually appears, only that the icon is a bit dimmed, like its been hidden from plain view somehow. Can anybody help me restore the calendar to the original state, its very troublesome to search for it manually every time i need to use it... Thanks.

click on the icon when u find it, and press the bb menu and click unhide.

Else, press the bb menu in the homescreen and click show all. then click on the icon when u find it, and press the bb menu and click unhide.

AhmadZaim

Reaction score
click on the icon when u find it, and press the bb menu and click unhide.

Else, press the bb menu in the homescreen and click show all. then click on the icon when u find it, and press the bb menu and click unhide.

Oh wow. Thats awesome. It worked! The second solution u suggested worked perfectly. Finally its back to what it used to be, Thanks a lot dude. Really appreciate the help. \m/

xtramadness

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oh wow. Thats awesome. It worked! The second solution u suggested worked perfectly. Finally its back to what it used to be, Thanks a lot dude. Really appreciate the help. \m/

your welcome :)

Remember to like us on facebook! :)

izOqn.gif

Last edited:

zorrus

Reaction score
hi all,

i will be buying a 2ndhand BB...
just a few qns:
1. how long is the warranty if it's a set bought from singtel?
2. if my current mobile plan is iFlexi value, how can i add in the BIS to this plan? and how long it takes to activate?
3. if i dun add in the BIS, can i just continue to use the BB with the iflexi value plan? will i be able to 3G surf etc?

sorry for the qns, cos really a noob in the world of BB. :)

xtramadness

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
1) 1-2 years depending on when u buy (new policy for wty recently mah)
2) By calling in or go singtel shop and add. Just pay up more $ per month for the vas nia. 1 second to 5 working days to activate.
3)
fJMtX.gif

Read the faq bro. No read come post, little we can help
JLB9B.gif

like us on fb! www.facebook.com/hwzbb

2. if my current mobile plan is iFlexi value, how can i add in the BIS to this plan? and how long it takes to activate?
3. if i dun add in the BIS, can i just continue to use the BB with the iflexi value plan? will i be able to 3G surf etc?

GGGGGG

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi all,

i will be buying a 2ndhand BB...
just a few qns:

I think there may be complications if no BIS plan is applied.

boaboy

Reaction score
Hi I got a few questions ...

Currently on iPhone plan on star hub ... Do not wish to pay for bis cos it's additional cost.

Without bis am I able to do the following :

Surf Internet using 3G ?
Use watsapp using 3G ?
Use Facebook using 3G ?
Use gmail using 3G ?

I got confused as many people tell me different story. So just wanna double confirm before I buy it.

Thank you very much.

xtramadness

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Internet not using native browser. Using 3rd party ones. If ur on os7 (latest bb) or os6, in most cases, native is better.

Whatsapp with intermittent break in connection n delayed messages is common

Fb and gmail, hell no.

If ur not able to get bis, then please do avoid berry.
Please first and foremost READ the faq where its been discussed already!

z_eeen

Reaction score
Hi, not sure whether this has been posted but i read several pages and this has not been mentioned. Anyone knows if it is possible to purchase extended warranty beyond the 2 years that are covered by Qoollabs?

Thank you.

xtramadness

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, not sure whether this has been posted but i read several pages and this has not been mentioned. Anyone knows if it is possible to purchase extended warranty beyond the 2 years that are covered by Qoollabs?

Thank you.

Is time to buy a new phone bro

z_eeen

Reaction score
Haha. Actually i just got a new android phone 2 months ago. But I'm looking to buy a second hand blackberry as a spare phone, n i'll need the warranty just in case.

missotah

Reaction score
anyone have any ideal how come suddenly my msg icon, disappeared. i went to setting to show all icon and it show but it is grey out, however i can click and check my msg.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.