HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Official Thread - BlackBerry Bold Touch 9900 (Dakota)

Like Tree23Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 13-12-2011, 11:20 PM   #4576
High Supremacy Member

okay, just revived. but lost my past 24hours of app data @_@
huats app data?
xtramadness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2011, 11:28 PM   #4577

if you are mention faq from Operating System | Blackberry Guide
yeah i did followed and also read through some forums from crackberry however it still the same error. However i encounter a similar thread at crackberry Help: Not able to instead 7.1 without subscription - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com it mention that it required BIS/BES for OS 7.1 to be installed. So i was wondering is there anybody here successfully install to 7.1 without BIS/BES
omnifinal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2011, 11:31 PM   #4578
High Supremacy Member

if you are mention faq from Operating System | Blackberry Guide
yeah i did followed and also read through some forums from crackberry however it still the same error. However i encounter a similar thread at crackberry Help: Not able to instead 7.1 without subscription - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com it mention that it required BIS/BES for OS 7.1 to be installed. So i was wondering is there anybody here successfully install to 7.1 without BIS/BES
Sowwi.

May i be kind enough (to the wrath of the antiffaq) to highlight that its the wrong website:
Upgrading Operating System : Blackberry FAQ
OS upgrade/downgrade tips : Blackberry FAQ

Following this 2 posts, i could update 9810 and 9900 brand new from box, no sim card to the .540 and 7.1
Silv3r and I worked this out last year for os6 and works well on os7 (ps: I thought you might be interested in: http://faq.ourberries.com/?page_id=535 - the recommended part )
We have updated the site and etc to help serve it better (of cuz the webby is still buggy)

ANyway, else, can bring can help u

Last edited by xtramadness; 13-12-2011 at 11:34 PM..
Old 13-12-2011, 11:39 PM   #4579
Supremacy Member

huats app data?
text messages and settings on the BB :/
all those things that BlackBerry Protect can backup
wilflare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2011, 11:39 PM   #4580

Sowwi.

May i be kind enough (to the wrath of the antiffaq) to highlight that its the wrong website:
Upgrading Operating System : Blackberry FAQ
OS upgrade/downgrade tips : Blackberry FAQ

Following this 2 posts, i could update 9810 and 9900 brand new from box, no sim card to the .540 and 7.1
Silv3r and I worked this out last year for os6 and works well on os7 (ps: I thought you might be interested in: Downloads : Blackberry FAQ - the recommended part )
We have updated the site and etc to help serve it better (of cuz the webby is still buggy)

ANyway, else, can bring can help u
i did followed the faq for the steps, however the offline methods is not working when i using BlackBerry Desktop Software to upgrade it and when i using loader to upgrade it, it could not detect 7.1 OS inside the list. however using BlackBerry Desktop Software it is able to detect the 7.1 but show the error above. any idea how to solve the problem?
Old 13-12-2011, 11:41 PM   #4581
High Supremacy Member

i did followed the faq for the steps, however the offline methods is not working when i using BlackBerry Desktop Software to upgrade it and when i using loader to upgrade it, it could not detect 7.1 OS inside the list. however using BlackBerry Desktop Software it is able to detect the 7.1 but show the error above. any idea how to solve the problem?
Did u follow the updated FAQ? I added one extra step on the new site
might wana consider restarting everything (including download) from step one of the new faq site.
Old 13-12-2011, 11:41 PM   #4582
High Supremacy Member

text messages and settings on the BB :/
all those things that BlackBerry Protect can backup
ohhhhhhh........ BF or GF the <3<3?
Old 13-12-2011, 11:43 PM   #4583

i don see any different from the faqs and what i been doing. may i know what is the addition steps?
Old 13-12-2011, 11:45 PM   #4584
High Supremacy Member

just try following the new site from step one. (truth is, if i said anything, i will be no different from the rest who post and forget and credit everyone else later)
Old 13-12-2011, 11:49 PM   #4585

just try following the new site from step one. (truth is, if i said anything, i will be no different from the rest who post and forget and credit everyone else later)
okay thx i will re-try everything one more time, so i will just redownload the os 7.1 from here Downloads : Blackberry FAQ and follow the faq from here Upgrading Operating System : Blackberry FAQ those two links is correct right?
Old 13-12-2011, 11:50 PM   #4586
High Supremacy Member

okay thx i will re-try everything one more time, so i will just redownload the os 7.1 from here Downloads : Blackberry FAQ and follow the faq from here Upgrading Operating System : Blackberry FAQ those two links is correct right?
yeap.

Drop me an email if u want, i give you complimentry access to our donor download for now
Old 13-12-2011, 11:51 PM   #4587
Supremacy Member

ohhhhhhh........ BF or GF the <3<3?
GF uses BBM so all the history is saved.
only problem is Whatsapp... all the data between the point of error and point of recovery are lost @_@
Old 13-12-2011, 11:53 PM   #4588

yeap.

Drop me an email if u want, i give you complimentry access to our donor download for now
okay thx! dropped you a mail already
Old 14-12-2011, 07:53 AM   #4589
Supremacy Member

two questions

Emails: I have Read them on Gmail but it shows as Unread on the BlackBerry
tried Reconcile Now and it does not work either :/

Unread Emails: is there an easy way to view all the Unread Emails on the 9900?
Old 14-12-2011, 01:51 PM   #4590
High Supremacy Member

Its official. BlackBerry Bold Touch 9900 white will be available on 17 December in Singapore

Singapore – Research In Motion (RIM) (NASDAQ: RIMM; TSX: RIM) today announced the launch of the BlackBerry® Bold™ 9900 smartphone in Pure White in Singapore. The stunning new smartphone is expected to be available from all RIM’s authorized partners in the country on 17 December 2011.

The BlackBerry Bold 9900 is the thinnest BlackBerry® smartphone yet at only 10.5mm, and the first to offer the perfect union of a high performance keyboard and touch display integrated within the iconic BlackBerry Bold design. The new BlackBerry Bold 9900 is also the first BlackBerry smartphone to include built-in support for NFC (Near Field Communications), a new technology that is enabling many new and exciting capabilities, paired with NFC-enabled accessories or read SmartPoster tags with a simple tap of the smartphone.

Distinguished by its high performance, beautiful design, amazingly effective keyboard and brilliant touch display, the Pure White BlackBerry Bold 9900 is crafted with premium materials including a brushed stainless steel frame that puts the finishing touch on a truly outstanding smartphone.

BlackBerry® 7, the operating system that powers the BlackBerry Bold 9900, introduces a next generation BlackBerry browser with a significantly faster, more fluid web browsing experience that is among the best in the industry. Combining the dramatically improved performance of the advanced WebKit browser engine together with powerful hardware enhancements, the BlackBerry Bold 9900 smartphone delivers browsing results that are up to 40% faster than BlackBerry® 6 based smartphones and up to 100% faster than BlackBerry® 5 based smartphones*. Additional enhancements to the browser include optimized zooming and panning for smoother web navigation and optimized HTML5 performance for incredible gaming and video experiences.
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...5536932&type=1
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.