WoW !! BlackBerry Z30 !!!

xtramadness

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I don't understand why everyone hates BB leh. I find it quite good to use. Don't see much of complaints about Samsung. Is it that perfect???

Here's your answer from today's news:
And by rival smearing I’m not referring to anti-Apple or anti-HTC ads, which, however inelegant and distasteful, are fair practice in the industry, not to mention often clever and laugh-out-loud hilarious.

Instead, I’m talking about something much more serious and very hard to explain or forgive: astroturfing. In layman’s terms, paying people to pass off as independent, regular tech enthusiasts online and badmouth devices of competing companies while praising Samsung products.

The ironic thing is Sammy was caught red-handed by Taiwan’s FTC (Fair Trade Commission) hiring college students to slander and besmirch HTC phones on local forums.

Oh, well, at least Samsung didn’t get away with the cheap shots this time, being fined a little over $340,000 (NT$10 million) by the FTC. Granted, that’s a mere drop in the ocean compared with the kind of profits the Koreans are swinging year after year, but it’s bound to cause a stir in the media, which may end up costing sneaky old Sam maybe ten or twenty times the $300K.

Samsung fined NT$10 million for misleading advertising | Economics | FOCUS TAIWAN - CNA ENGLISH NEWS

Samsung fined $340,000 for faking online comments

Bigafeet

Reaction score

Thai_Rak_Thai

Master Member
Reaction score
Bought this phone from SingTel at $830 since October 11 but can't find accessories at any SingTel so far... :(

xtramadness

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
See, never join the bb group... Hahahaha.

We just concluded one order for the z30 accessories like 2 hours ago :p

BenAKL

Reaction score
If you still cannot decide... read this!

Z30: The classiest BlackBerry mobe ever ... and possibly the last

"With a splendid five-inch Super AMOLED touchscreen display and excellent construction, it stands out like a Mercedes in a car park full of Trabants. No cheap plastics here, and the buttons have the firm click of an upmarket motor."

"The device is full of convenience features, some new, some familiar to 'Berry loyalists; new in version 10.2 of the installed operating system is a section for priority messages in the unified inbox BlackBerry calls the hub. The software learns over time which messages are "important", and you can set some criteria for default inclusion in that category: all conversations initiated by you appear there automatically, for example, and you can also mark individual messages and contacts as important."

PS: A trabant is a car. Very similar to the blue one in Harry Potter & The Chamber of secrets.

Last edited:

Boner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
luckily i got the last BB to be ever released!
will make it to tech museum 5 - 10 years later!

Thai_Rak_Thai

Master Member
Reaction score
overall is a very good phone. The battery life is gold and the feel of the phone is quite premium. If it is the last phone, I am indeed sad

xtramadness - i have SingTel vouchers to exhaust bro :(

xtramadness

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Buy other stuff from st bro. Bbm let's discuss :)

overall is a very good phone. The battery life is gold and the feel of the phone is quite premium. If it is the last phone, I am indeed sad

xtramadness - i have SingTel vouchers to exhaust bro :(

BenAKL

Reaction score
BlackBerry Z30: Head turner

BlackBerry Z30: Head turner priced at Rs 39,990 - Financial Express

Very very positive write-up about the Z30... :s12:

"The performance of this device is poetry in motion, smooth and fluid. The Paratek antenna uses clever juggling to tune into best possible connectivity without impacting battery life. This eliminates the dead spots zones making it easier to stay connected."

Read on! :s13:

Nature Slice

Reaction score
I bought the z30 too! How long did the battery last?

Oh and experienced BlackBerry users, is there anyway to activate warranty on a blackberry 10 smartphone?

xtramadness

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Join our bbm group/add us onto bbm

www.facebook.com/hwzbb

It auto starts itself once u get it. Where did u get it from? I'll explain.

I bought the z30 too! How long did the battery last?

Oh and experienced BlackBerry users, is there anyway to activate warranty on a blackberry 10 smartphone?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.