Vietnam-based site S Forum posted a video and images last
Thursday of what the site says is the BlackBerry Z30. The
device comes with a large, 5-inch AMOLED display,
according to the site, as well as a dual-core

BlackBerry Z30 makes video debut, complete with AT&T logo | Mobile - CNET News

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The thing I like the most is that it isn't that much bigger than the Z10, but has a much bigger screen. Finally BlackBerry has some sense.

Take the Z10 vs RAZR i which I am playing around with right now. The RAZR i is smaller in everyway, width, height, and thickness. Not just a little, but significantly smaller. But the phone has a 0.1" bigger screen and a 2000mah battery. The physical size of the device is similar to the iPhone 5 really, which is really great for one-handed ease of use. Something BlackBerry said they wanted for the Z10, but didn't quite hit the mark imo.

Anyway, personally i'm not that into huge phones. Moto X is probably the biggest I'm willing to go for full touch. But really, I'm more interested if they will make the next Q series flagship.

Boner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have to add.
Z30 gives a more premium feel and with 10.2, which i am using now on Z10, make the overall experience very very good!
Little touch up like slience camera, toast notifications. it getting better for sure

xtramadness

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
12 hours with the device - sorry not impressed.

Just out of my league - too big.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Too huge. Lol z10 I also find it big alr. Haha how does ppl use note 2 man. Haha

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Too huge. Lol z10 I also find it big alr. Haha how does ppl use note 2 man. Haha

Z30 is only a little wider than the Z10 if i'm not wrong. The bezel is smaller than the Z10 and the screen has a wider screen 16:9. In theory at least.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.