NTU COM SCI with business minor OR SMU SIS?

androidxinjiao

Reaction score
Hi peeps,

I need some opinion on both NTU COM SCI with business minor or SMU SIS,
NTU seems to be more focused on computer science sector with maths and other algorithms stuffs, whereas SMU SIS focuses more on business in relation to IT.

im personally more interested in business, but i had not taken any business courses before ( i took IT in my previous education, so was wondering if jumping to a business "ship" a risky move?)

which is considered better?:):)

deckonbus

Reaction score
Hi peeps,

I need some opinion on both NTU COM SCI with business minor or SMU SIS,
NTU seems to be more focused on computer science sector with maths and other algorithms stuffs, whereas SMU SIS focuses more on business in relation to IT.

im personally more interested in business, but i had not taken any business courses before ( i took IT in my previous education, so was wondering if jumping to a business "ship" a risky move?)

which is considered better?:):)

Haha, I was thinking about the same thingy, I think SMU should be better as it's a business school eh. Industries recognise it more, but the school fees more exp!

Alpaca

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ntu like to give course with a business minor attach to it . it may seem appealing but a business minor dun really help much in securing finance and banking related industries ... so jus go for smu

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.