$48 Servicing at Still Racing International

pew

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Went to service, tell me this leak that leak, change gasket...I chi Chye let him do.
After that tell me my ate dirty need to change, when. My atf 10k old
After that say my rotor and pads time to change.....went to my regular ws check, still a lot of life.
The oil they using is eneos, which come in 4l bottle, they say will top up to 4.2 for me....I dunno what rubbish oil they top up for me, less than 8k engine rough Liao.....

lycanboy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Went to service, tell me this leak that leak, change gasket...I chi Chye let him do.
After that say my rotor and pads time to change.....went to my regular ws check, still a lot of life.
The oil they using is eneos, which come in 4l bottle, they say will top up to 4.2 for me....I dunno what rubbish oil they top up for me, less than 8k engine rough Liao.....
I see...

I think they rely on those who are not familiar with their cars.

The mechanic told me to change a few things too but I not sure if the previous owner change a not, so I just told them I will be back as I am in a hurry.

Changed the oil, went off and went to another reputable mech to change/check those highlighted parts. Hahahaha..

Sent from a device that is not using GAGT

PrOfAtSiR

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
$48,What to expect???

Sent from sabah using GAGT

trd2970

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
They dun run these promos for fun, it's to use the opportunity to up-sell stuff

trd2970

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Recently I keneh told by workshop to change air filter at 30K, fainted when I heard the price $280

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.