HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[INFO] Traffic & Parking Violations, Driving Directions, Parking Rates

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-01-2017, 12:18 AM   #46

i kena a summon for parking opposite continuous white line at a private estate on sunday night, until today still cannot see any fine amount to pay in AXS/LTA website. Any idea how long it usually takes to reflect?
Hi Matrix 21,

I am here also..

Usually probably might take abt 5 working days or so for updating coz you mentioned is sunday night however I believe you received the notice of offence on your windscreen right so LTA should be able to trace you if you is the registered owner and send you the payment advice accordingly..Coz without the update in system either via AXS/LTA website drivers couldn't settle the fines.

If you are really keen to know is best that you call LTA if you don't receive either letters or electronic means by coming Mon or Tuesday at least you have done your part already..

If I am not mistaken parking opp white line is $70 for first-timers right?

Last edited by CJW311296; 12-01-2017 at 12:36 AM..
CJW311296 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 12:58 AM   #47

i kena a summon for parking opposite continuous white line at a private estate on sunday night, until today still cannot see any fine amount to pay in AXS/LTA website. Any idea how long it usually takes to reflect?
Notices of offence usually take a few working days, you can actually call the TP hotline to ask as well! Also you can check the details of traffic offences of your vehicle (using NRIC, photocard driving licence number or foreign registered vehicle number) on Electronic Driver Data Information & Enquiry System (EDDIES). It only reflects records of outstanding traffic summonses issued by the Traffic Police. If you are being investigated for a traffic offence but have not been issued with a traffic summons, the records will not be reflected on EDDIES.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.