20/9 which COE with go down ?

wiwi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Confirm go up... those that went for guaranteed bid, this thurs and next bid will get.

And for those COE that went up up up, 6 bids non-g... good luck...3 months later collect back deposit ba.

let's see for the next 3 mths

cscs3

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
let's see for the next 3 mths

Yes, has to wait till the new CEVS kick in.
Is just like Euro6 case, every salesman will tell you COE proce will raise in SEP. It turn up other way.

AMD_FREAK

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm wondering how does it work if I bid for COE myself as in individual? If I am not getting a car anytime soon, can I just keep the COE for a near future usage?

Dragon

Administrator
Reaction score

EJB

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm wondering how does it work if I bid for COE myself as in individual? If I am not getting a car anytime soon, can I just keep the COE for a near future usage?
As Dragon pointed out, the validity period is there. Also, walking in to a showroom telling them you holding COE, want to purchase car alone... is going to be a headache for you when you find they don't exactly rebate off the intended COE price from the car price you want...

AMD_FREAK

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
As Dragon pointed out, the validity period is there. Also, walking in to a showroom telling them you holding COE, want to purchase car alone... is going to be a headache for you when you find they don't exactly rebate off the intended COE price from the car price you want...

Noted thanks!

dnsfpl

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
coe drop also no use

all the cars i shortlisted "car value" went up by 10-15k :s13:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.