2015 Mazda MX5

789asd

Reaction score
bros can you explain why buy new?

i saw on mazda singapore website, new AT is 175k. MT will be a little cheaper?

I would like a MT car for driving pleasure.

Dragon

Administrator
Reaction score
http://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.php?ID=613154&DL=2011

bros, any idea what price this sells at? i have no experience buying car yet. Wonder how much the car shop marks up from the price they are willing to sell at.

thank you

I think this is the car driven by Jessica Liu during her endorsement period. As far as I know, TransEuroKars will not be bringing in anymore manual transmission version of the MX5.

Hope this helps. :)

789asd

Reaction score
I think this is the car driven by Jessica Liu during her endorsement period. As far as I know, TransEuroKars will not be bringing in anymore manual transmission version of the MX5.

is she a bad drive and the clutch is worn out hahaha

no it doesnt help...i'm still wondering what price this car should sell.

Kula Diamond

Honorary Member
Reaction score

That's sux ... MX5 become a white elephant car

Expert

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

wow she drives manual.. :o:o

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.