HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Any advice for driving to Johor?

Like Tree6Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 14-07-2017, 05:34 PM   #1

Any advice for driving to Johor?

I drove 2 times to johor... till now i am not comfortable to drive to johor cos everytime read abt car theft targeting sg cars and scare kena accident in malaysia, very troublesome..
hoboonhua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2017, 06:05 PM   #2
Master Member

Scare.....
Don't go.
jury_pack is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2017, 07:03 PM   #3
High Supremacy Member

Scare.....
Don't go.
go don't scare.......
J_Man likes this.
tankgunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2017, 08:17 PM   #4
Arch-Supremacy Member

Buy 4x wheel clamps, steering wheel lock, brake lock, remove the main fusebox. Sure won't kena stolen.

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 2 using GAGT
snipfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2017, 09:38 PM   #5
Arch-Supremacy Member

Buy 4x wheel clamps, steering wheel lock, brake lock, remove the main fusebox. Sure won't kena stolen.

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 2 using GAGT
Bro how u know i got all that u mentioned
But only 1 wheel clamps.

Sent from my Samsung 4K HDTV in Batam using GAGT
jumpmanz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2017, 10:28 PM   #6
Arch-Supremacy Member

Car im driving was broken into before. Important to have travel insurance. Anything bad happen remember to make police report to facilitate insurance claim.

I bang other cars in msia before. Settled privately for RM250+. Always bring extra cash lor.

Drive safely n defensively, many ppl in malaysia are also driving safely and they will inform others of accidents.
Just that higher chance of meeting ppl who anyhow drive. They also will scold those reckless drivers.

I joined 2-4 Facebook groups on traffic updates n accident reports, sometimes they will say where got potholes etc.

Sent from The Magical Land Of Talking Pillows, Bolsters & Blankets; Far, Far Away Deep In Another Galaxy using GAGT

Last edited by mypillowtalks; 14-07-2017 at 10:33 PM..
mypillowtalks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2017, 11:12 PM   #7
High Supremacy Member

If it is stressing you out, just dont go

I dont go for a peace of mind
HKS_Hippo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2017, 11:35 PM   #8
Arch-Supremacy Member

I drove 2 times to johor... till now i am not comfortable to drive to johor cos everytime read abt car theft targeting sg cars and scare kena accident in malaysia, very troublesome..
You drive Rolls Royce or Mercedes or BMW ???
delceer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2017, 11:39 PM   #9

You drive Rolls Royce or Mercedes or BMW ???
Msia won't target those makes cause no demand. More of Hondas/protons where there is a high demand for their parts.
walkofwinners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2017, 12:24 AM   #10
Arch-Supremacy Member

Msia won't target those makes cause no demand. More of Hondas/protons where there is a high demand for their parts.
Why so scared ?
If stolen just make a police report then report to reporting centre within 24 hours.
Insurance will settle for you.
delceer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2017, 10:27 AM   #11
Great Supremacy Member

Its the devil beside you whispering and fear mongering you into going ....just go la
Old 16-07-2017, 10:08 PM   #12
Arch-Supremacy Member

Car im driving was broken into before. Important to have travel insurance. Anything bad happen remember to make police report to facilitate insurance claim.

I bang other cars in msia before. Settled privately for RM250+. Always bring extra cash lor.

Drive safely n defensively, many ppl in malaysia are also driving safely and they will inform others of accidents.
Just that higher chance of meeting ppl who anyhow drive. They also will scold those reckless drivers.

I joined 2-4 Facebook groups on traffic updates n accident reports, sometimes they will say where got potholes etc.

Sent from The Magical Land Of Talking Pillows, Bolsters & Blankets; Far, Far Away Deep In Another Galaxy using GAGT
same. their fb groups accidents photos never censor photos 1
Old 17-07-2017, 02:00 AM   #13

Been driving west msia since 1995 till now 7th car, some ppl drive in day 1 kena liao. See luck one.
sanchin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2017, 07:16 AM   #14
pew
Arch-Supremacy Member

Potholes? No need to report, they are everywhere
pew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2017, 01:29 PM   #15

Mind to share those fb groups? Thanks
annonn is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.