HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Any GrabHitch or Ryde driver comes in to share experience!!!

Like Tree252Likes
Share This Page
HardwareZone.com on Facebook

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-08-2017, 06:02 PM   #9181

I different , only if rider chat then I carry on. if rider diam diam.. I also diam diam I won't start a conversation purposely .. bcos sometime diam diam also good .. enjoy the peace and cover petrol cost
It's just me.. feel very uneasy when I have someone in the car yet silence.. like someone watching..
greddy88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 06:10 PM   #9182
Supremacy Member

Changi business park to punggol..
Oic, no wonder u say left the neh. Many ppl stay punggol bto got car young couple of cos hitch gao gao earn petrol ciggy money.

After few hundred rides sit behind silence I also used to it. Just drive like alone and fast and hard heh.
elf108 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 06:35 PM   #9183

Oic, no wonder u say left the neh. Many ppl stay punggol bto got car young couple of cos hitch gao gao earn petrol ciggy money.

After few hundred rides sit behind silence I also used to it. Just drive like alone and fast and hard heh.
For those that sit silently like they don't exist I would turn on the sporty mode.. suspension all turn hard.
Fun for me, jiggly for Mr/Ms mute
greddy88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 10:15 PM   #9184

I'm a relatively newbie in GH... Yes, one more monk here.

Actually, i started in jul last yr... But kind of stop for a while due to bad experiences like no show after confirmation, etc.

Recently started again coz now working in town area. Using GH to subsidize my ERP and CBD parking.

请各位前辈多多指教...
rtimes is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 10:47 PM   #9185

I actually learned quite a lot after reading this forum... Like how to handle all kinds of different riders.

I'm still reading thru the earlier posts and there were many mentions on lupsup stackers. I must admit I'm one of those... but trust me, I stacked responsibly by making sure that it's otw type, usually 1-2km apart.

One of my riders actually told me most riders dun mind stacking... so long as (1) they r informed beforehand and (2) it's otw. I also added 3rd and 4th principals -- (3) stack only 2 riders to minimize detours, and (4) inform them who gets to alight first. This allow them to make informed decision on whether to take my ride, especially if they need to reach by certain timing.

So far, my experiences have been quite good by sticking to these 4 principals. I even get sms request from some of my previous riders, knowing that they will b stacked.

Hope this clears the air on stacking.
Old 12-08-2017, 11:01 PM   #9186

I realised nowadays riders like to sit behind and no conversation. On quite a few occasions I was the second pickup but sat in front as the earlier rider has taken the back seat. So now if my hitch driver is not a regular, I start to do the same too, unless I am the only rider (ie. no stacking).
friedapple is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 11:08 PM   #9187

I realised nowadays riders like to sit behind and no conversation. On quite a few occasions I was the second pickup but sat in front as the earlier rider has taken the back seat. So now if my hitch driver is not a regular, I start to do the same too, unless I am the only rider (ie. no stacking).
Most of my riders actually sits in front. Only a few sit behind. Got one even sms me to say she got to sit behind coz carry lots of things. Anyway, I'm fine whether riders sit in front or behind.
Old 12-08-2017, 11:25 PM   #9188
High Supremacy Member

to new monk(s) here, OK Noted.

I play till sien already.

last July 2016? Ok can
me since Dec 2015, be4 launched
Leave No Men Behind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2017, 01:23 AM   #9189

Till now I only pick otw leng lui only, most sit behind n quiet. Only a few sit front and chat a bit, before end trip I would advice them to sit behind keep distance better for first ride, only 2nd ride known driver sit front alright. First time mah stranger be cautious better.
sanchin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2017, 01:42 AM   #9190

Nothing to play ler. Since Dec 2015, anything else to play?
Mrtdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2017, 07:35 AM   #9191

to new monk(s) here, OK Noted.

I play till sien already.

last July 2016? Ok can
me since Dec 2015, be4 launched
Stop reading this thread lah if u so sian since u on platform for donkey years.......
alvincy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2017, 09:08 AM   #9192

Till now I only pick otw leng lui only, most sit behind n quiet. Only a few sit front and chat a bit, before end trip I would advice them to sit behind keep distance better for first ride, only 2nd ride known driver sit front alright. First time mah stranger be cautious better.
Hmmm... maybe u r right. But most of my first time riders also sit in front. Got a few quite chio ones... makes me keeps checking blind spot... Hahaha~
Old 13-08-2017, 09:23 AM   #9193

Oh yes, I ever pick up one chio bu just few blocks away from my hse... her name was actually mentioned somewhere in this forum b4 (but I'm not gg to mention again in view of PDPA... haha). She's actually quite a nice and understanding rider. She had told me she need to reach her destination ard 8am... and i oso inform her I'm taking another rider. In the end, we reached there ard 810am. B4 dropping her off, i apologise to her saying hope she's not too late for her appt. Surprisingly she replied nicely and calmly that it's ok... coz nobody can predict the traffic. Actually hor... there wasn't much jam that day la... but i guess she's just trying to make me feel less guilty
Old 13-08-2017, 09:25 AM   #9194

I was hoping to hitch her again... but seems like that was a one off ride

Oh... did i mention that i was a very safe driver that day? Coz i keep checking my blind spot every now and then :p
Old 13-08-2017, 10:35 AM   #9195
Supremacy Member

Check blind spot and see if they open leg big big when sit behind, cos my car abit cramp behind heehee.
elf108 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.