Any GrabHitch/RydeShare driver come in to share experience!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RayOfLight

Reaction score
1) reaching there le. Then cancel booking and book later timing again.
2)reach there already. Sms n call no reply. Spam call. Answered said at grabcar already. Zzz. Dont know how to cancel booking or sms one

I think you have to get used to cancellation.. for me is always sms/call for confirmation.. I won't make my way there before any confirmation..

sporeknight76

Master Member
Reaction score
I think you have to get used to cancellation.. for me is always sms/call for confirmation.. I won't make my way there before any confirmation..

Exactly. 10min b4 i move out, i sms. Nvr reply i str8 call. No pick up, bye.

Most impt to all drivers, pickup riders only along the way or slight detour. So if kena aeroplane, wont feel so dulan.

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mai la mai la.. tiok sexposed....

FREE iPad Air 2 when you take part in our wefie contest. Have some fun while using GrabHitch! No more boring rides! More details at http://bit.ly/hitchwefie

TUV2008

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This morning 6 am near my house almost kena ditch by a bitch , reached her house car park she said in hurry wants to cancel. I call her said already at car park she then quickly rush down.

I always SMS : "On my way" when I drive to pick up.

selanking

Reaction score
I talked to the operator few days ago. Can fetch different passenger if its the same route. They are ok with it. This is between u and your passenger. U just have to create another booking.meaning 2 booking

Thanks for sharing.

selanking

Reaction score
1. Afternoon Tio ditch 3 times conservatively, luck I call them to confirm the ride before I move;
2. Evening Tio ditch once again when reaching pickup point;

Their reason to cancel:
1. Plan change;
2. Ald got grabcar or taxi;
3. Cancel without telling any reason;

Last edited:

twist_shout

Master Member
Reaction score
I spoke to grab operator and they say for grabhitch . Even if passenger opted for cash I do not collect money from them . Is it true???

twist_shout

Master Member
Reaction score
Weird than why the operator told to not to collect money even though passenger opt for cash pay .

Ps. *first time trying grabhitch driver

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No lar. Cash u have to collect. Unless is grabpay, then is through their debit. Or like last week, grab promotion. Customers may have x 2 ba wang ride

horvej

Reaction score
Weird than why the operator told to not to collect money even though passenger opt for cash pay .

Ps. *first time trying grabhitch driver
u have to collect cash ma. if not u free lopang them meh? like that they damn happy got free ride. lol
its better to ask us whom is hitch drivers. if u ask operator. different operator tells diff things.

horvej

Reaction score
@Leave No Men Behind
do u use uberpool or ryde while doing GH?
i thinking of signing up ryde or uberpool leh.

TUV2008

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
@Leave No Men Behind
do u use uberpool or ryde while doing GH?
i thinking of signing up ryde or uberpool leh.

Überpool more hard to sign up, a bit of pain compare to GH. Ryde I have no luck , until today zero ride, the app really not friendly for driver

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Allow me to highlight again.

Uberpool is 2 different thing. Have to convert commercial insurance (cos drive passenger), acra, vehicle has to be fully paid else rental from coy.so in other words, is really part time or full time tanjiak.

I have uber account, and is a driver..Previously sign and rental car from my friend coy.

So Gh and uberpool is different. Pls get it right. Gh anyone can do... Uber (pool, uberx, Uberexec) need to convert and purchase above. Hope I have cleared your enquires

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.