HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Any GrabHitch/RydeShare driver come in to share experience!

Like Tree266Likes
Share This Page
HardwareZone.com on Facebook

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 13-09-2017, 03:21 PM   #9826
Supremacy Member

Actually with this grab hitch function, if any colleague driving out for lunch nearby, we can let the driving colleague cover the petrol. Imagine the driving colleague drives 4 colleagues out at $5 each. That's $20 lor.

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 4 using GAGT
Been there done that. Lots have been banned for this.
drkcynic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2017, 03:22 PM   #9827
EJB
High Supremacy Member

This can be banned de ah? But under which of their rules?? Hitch gf or bf wrong meh... Haha :p

Have, Grab got send out an email on this, who to hitch and who not to hitch.

From what he told me, is he alwas zun zun same stop and drop off point everyday. But i think shld be more than that.
Ask him tell full story la... I hitch my regular on tues/thurs, timing different but same drop off/pick up everyday.

My sunday also hitch a regular next to my block. Don't see I get banned... he got story never tell...
Old 13-09-2017, 03:50 PM   #9828
High Supremacy Member

dun self snooked.

lolol

cui ttm
Leave No Men Behind is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2017, 04:17 PM   #9829
Arch-Supremacy Member

icic something new learned. Thanks for telling
kazuki666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2017, 04:33 PM   #9830
Master Member

dun self snooked.

lolol

cui ttm
i rather hitch passengers cos i only aim long distance gg by highway, own gf hitch short distance bo hua
Old 13-09-2017, 05:43 PM   #9831
High Supremacy Member

Actually with this grab hitch function, if any colleague driving out for lunch nearby, we can let the driving colleague cover the petrol. Imagine the driving colleague drives 4 colleagues out at $5 each. That's $20 lor.

dbswm 4mpd. pay them back let u earn 4mpd
chopra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2017, 06:45 PM   #9832
High Supremacy Member

u good, I no gf.
i rather hitch passengers cos i only aim long distance gg by highway, own gf hitch short distance bo hua
Leave No Men Behind is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2017, 06:59 PM   #9833
EJB
High Supremacy Member

It's not wu hua or not... it's called 'gian png'.
Old 13-09-2017, 08:44 PM   #9834

a friend told me she was GH-ed from bishan to airport ytd, some guy stack 4 ppl going airport roughly same time... Bishan/AMK/TPY to airport one pax $14, x4 $56... Easy money huh! My friend wasn't too pleased... Neither were there other GH pax
unclebutcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2017, 09:09 PM   #9835

From what he told me, is he alwas zun zun same stop and drop off point everyday. But i think shld be more than that.
I hitch my regular everyday zun zun same stop and same drop off + same time somemore. So i will oso kana ban???

I think it's more than that ba...
rtimes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2017, 09:11 PM   #9836
Supremacy Member

a friend told me she was GH-ed from bishan to airport ytd, some guy stack 4 ppl going airport roughly same time... Bishan/AMK/TPY to airport one pax $14, x4 $56... Easy money huh! My friend wasn't too pleased... Neither were there other GH pax
But what is wrong with that?
The driver never did anything wrong as the driver can stack given the system allow them to....

Want cheap want good, ask family members or friends ferry lo. It will be free even.

If your friend like to be heading to airport alone on a paid's trip, she should flag or call cab for herself.
AL5509 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2017, 09:16 PM   #9837

But what is wrong with that?
The driver never did anything wrong as the driver can stack given the system allow them to....

Want cheap want good, ask family members or friends ferry lo. It will be free even.

If your friend like to be heading to airport alone on a paid's trip, she should flag or call cab for herself.
Nothing wrong, just that the driver didn't inform about the stack and a 30 min trip turned into 1h plus. GH isn't that cheap btw, only about $6 cheaper than JG to airport. Just saying GH drivers like us have to ensure we tell pax. Otherwise more dulan, less riders, lose lose for everyone.
unclebutcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2017, 09:29 PM   #9838
Supremacy Member

Nothing wrong, just that the driver didn't inform about the stack and a 30 min trip turned into 1h plus. GH isn't that cheap btw, only about $6 cheaper than JG to airport. Just saying GH drivers like us have to ensure we tell pax. Otherwise more dulan, less riders, lose lose for everyone.
I wonder will it be reasonable for rider to ask the driver if the driver is ferrying anyone else in the first place before agreeing?

And is it better or right for rider to state that they will not GH if there is more than 2 pax for the journey?

To me it is a Hitch, so if rider is fussy, should opt for other choices then sinceas mentioned it isnt as cheap as it should be.
AL5509 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2017, 10:11 PM   #9839

This is true. Without the surcharges, taking normal Uber/Grab is about 5 dollars more than GH to the airport from my home. So I just take Uber/Grab.

If need to go during surcharge timing then I set GH.

But being a guy, not easy to find match. Haiz.
Old 13-09-2017, 11:21 PM   #9840

4 pax to airport is too much unless they are really nearby. this driver didnt ask, and it might cause the riders to be late for their flight.
dc10000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.