Arch-Supremacy Member

Ho say I just checked also in liao!

moolah in liaoooooooooooo
kodomo80 likes this.
TUV2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2017, 04:58 PM   #62
EJB
High Supremacy Member

I'll wait till Oct if I got further hitches... currently this month only $5... one hitch.
Old 22-09-2017, 05:14 PM   #63

Any RYDE users here? Care to share experience? Heard their incentive not bad.

Last edited by elijahswx; 22-09-2017 at 05:16 PM..
elijahswx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2017, 05:34 PM   #64

Today fetched this lady and her daughter from Woodlands, want to go Scotts Road. Standard route is CTE right? Knn, insist want to use her route using PIE, say will be much faster and help me save petrol. She said she will direct me, because I'm not super familiar.

In the end she anyway direct me until lost, I know she wants to go by exit Dunearn Road then Steven Road. I keep asking her is it go by Dunearn Road, is it exit here to Dunearn Road... she said no, continue straight (Direct me wrongly) until reaching Jurong. I thought got some hidden shortcut road from PIE Jurong to town or what, in the end she realize wrong way. Then she started complaining to her daughter that I go wrong way, let me follow my way instead.

At this point I sibei hot already, my gf and I going paktor already, usually my gf she's the more impatient one but this time round she's keep patting my hands and thigh hinting me to calm down. When finally Uturn and exit Dunearn Road, I told her "FYI, this IS DUNEARN ROAD." She then said "sorry sorry, my fault." I had 53 hitch trips and all 5*, after she alight I check my ratings drop a little bit, means she rate me quite poorly. Really fking bitch.

Public shaming allowed here or not? Want to post her pic and name leh.
cyberlocke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2017, 05:47 PM   #65

Today fetched this lady and her daughter from Woodlands, want to go Scotts Road. Standard route is CTE right? Knn, insist want to use her route using PIE, say will be much faster and help me save petrol. She said she will direct me, because I'm not super familiar.

In the end she anyway direct me until lost, I know she wants to go by exit Dunearn Road then Steven Road. I keep asking her is it go by Dunearn Road, is it exit here to Dunearn Road... she said no, continue straight (Direct me wrongly) until reaching Jurong. I thought got some hidden shortcut road from PIE Jurong to town or what, in the end she realize wrong way. Then she started complaining to her daughter that I go wrong way, let me follow my way instead.

At this point I sibei hot already, my gf and I going paktor already, usually my gf she's the more impatient one but this time round she's keep patting my hands and thigh hinting me to calm down. When finally Uturn and exit Dunearn Road, I told her "FYI, this IS DUNEARN ROAD." She then said "sorry sorry, my fault." I had 53 hitch trips and all 5*, after she alight I check my ratings drop a little bit, means she rate me quite poorly. Really fking bitch.

No nd flame ppl cos u allow yrself to listen to rider. Rider ask u go jump u go jump? Furthermore u r also nt tat familiar with the route using PIE. Tis could b wat ppl say "blind leading the blind". Eventually u r the driver. U drive the car, nt she.

Sometimes u get gd rider, sometimes u get those "1 of a kind" type. Tis is the path to b a "driver". Take it like a man. U hav nt encounter those worse than tis. Do more n u knw.
sporeknight76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2017, 05:54 PM   #66

No nd flame ppl cos u allow yrself to listen to rider. Rider ask u go jump u go jump? Furthermore u r also nt tat familiar with the route using PIE. Tis could b wat ppl say "blind leading the blind". Eventually u r the driver. U drive the car, nt she.

Sometimes u get gd rider, sometimes u get those "1 of a kind" type. Tis is the path to b a "driver". Take it like a man. U hav nt encounter those worse than tis. Do more n u knw.
Yeah, should just say I'm going my route. Not happy you get off now right? Splendid advice, will do that next time.
cyberlocke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2017, 06:04 PM   #67
Arch-Supremacy Member

How can they decide how to go, u should take control, wtf

Yeah, should just say I'm going my route. Not happy you get off now right? Splendid advice, will do that next time.
TUV2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2017, 06:26 PM   #68
Supremacy Member

Got rider ask me take her route also. I ignore and stick to my route. Ur car ur say. Lesson learned and move on loh.
elf108 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2017, 06:50 PM   #69
Master Member

Heng i know my roads, if tis kind of passenger, I will tell her how I will go till she diam diam
Old 22-09-2017, 07:55 PM   #70
Arch-Supremacy Member

ya if me i know my route i also cfm go my way. unless she know the road damn well by saying out and it make sense.
IcYFl4mEz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2017, 08:12 PM   #71
EJB
High Supremacy Member

Dude, actually, woodlands down to orchard, BKE > Stevens is faster. Don't flame me... I also used to think CTE faster...
carey likes this.
Old 22-09-2017, 08:42 PM   #72

with the promo code, its quite easy to hit~ i hit it on Jun, this month also reaching target~
Boss pm me hitch incentive loophole pls
foosdoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2017, 09:44 PM   #73
Supremacy Member

Imho, if you are not familiar just use a gps or google map ba.
Fair for everyone on board, short cut no short cut let the device lead you, jam or not also nobody's fault.
AL5509 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2017, 09:51 PM   #74
High Supremacy Member

She don't want to also.. I was late once - 5 mins, customer made a big fuss to the big big boss... I sort of got a 'warning' letter which she also don't want to give me but work is work...so today meeting is 9am, she don't want me to be marked again.

The customer's IT dept is very picky about being on time... so do show lor, just go earlier, but jam... also LLST but the IT dept doesn't seem to understand that...

Since the tick off for the last meeting I was late, I already send out resume liao... prospects coming... can tender soon. Only feel bad to dump my boss.. she very nice to me.
Is customer making the fuss....

internal they close one eye. is very good liao

IMHO, don't be late for meetings. That's my rule...

Unless start of the day nothing to do, then late abit can la. but subject to boss...

maybe thats me
HKS_Hippo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2017, 10:36 PM   #75

Boss pm me hitch incentive loophole pls
no loophole, just drive more to reach your destination~ with the promo code,
there are many requests for short trips esp from mrt to their home~

sunsetbay is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.