Anybody got mobile car grooming to intro?

happy_nathaniel

Reaction score
Hi, I would like to share my encounter with them. I got to know them, Randy, from groupon. Called him up, make an arrangement with me morning 830am. I received a msg from him at 7++, saying they can't make it as they were held up by another customer. I asked, "then". No reply from them after that. I'm still hoping for a reply, but after seeing posting here, I'm dishearten.

LameEntertainer

Reaction score
Hi, I would like to share my encounter with them. I got to know them, Randy, from groupon. Called him up, make an arrangement with me morning 830am. I received a msg from him at 7++, saying they can't make it as they were held up by another customer. I asked, "then". No reply from them after that. I'm still hoping for a reply, but after seeing posting here, I'm dishearten.

Don't reply them "then" lah...at least they bother to msg you telling you they can't make it.

You should have reply to fix another appt, see what they say.

dseah2004

Reaction score
Unreliable Vendor - Shine & Glare Grooming Studio

I had a bad experience with this Vendor too. Kept postponing the appointments. The 1st postponement was because he wanted to celebrate Mother's Day and so cannot make it. The 2nd cancellation is because the customer prior to my appointment was late. I told him if the customer is late, he should re-schedule that customer's appointment, and not cancel my appointment! Now I have to go through all the hassle to claim a refund from Groupon. Really regret!

deeda90

Reaction score
I got played out by shine and glare twice. Formers please be careful

PrOfAtSiR

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Im looking a value for $ car groomer.
need to wax/polish/detail monthly for my white merc taxi....lol

best under $40/session.
no need tip top service.
just cleaning will do.

EJB

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am not sure about mobile but I did my car at Luminous Polish, you can check out their facebook at facebook.com/luminouspolish
New account just to advertise... too obvious liao la.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.