Anyone deal with Cars Inn Credit before?

cobragold

Reaction score
Hi,
Be careful when you buy cars from dealers, I heard yesterday that a company at tuff city had a few cars repo by finance company as the dealer did not pay them and worst the cars were not transferred to the owners. The company is starting with a M . If you recently bought any used car please go on line and check if the car has been transferred to you. Several people have lost money as the dealer has run road as they say. If you buy car from a dealer, ensure that the transfer is almost immediate ,otherwise you may have the same problem.

elf108

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I boougt my car last yr from them. Ok lah bunch of ah bengs, service is ok and car gets transferred after a week. Admin fee is 800 but can neg and the car price as well.

shisui

Reaction score
bunch of ah beng from woodlands.. just be careful... never heard of good ratings from them...

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If can, don go in house.. unless bankrupt, can't get bank.. less than 100k in house bo hua..
also appreciated sharing repo news. . :(.
Cannot imagine run road.. Veh kena pulled back.. f sia..

yanbros

Master Member
Reaction score
Actually does it means all other loans except from banks are in house loans?

ZhuTou!

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
When u see interest rate at 3.xx to 5.xx
This is in house loan liao

Bank loan is 2.28 or 2.68

ZhuTou!

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
which bank does it at 2.28%? may i know pls. Intend to purchase 1 commercial van

No idea
My fren just bought a used car and the interest is 2.28
I never ask him which bank

selanking

Reaction score
I boougt my car last yr from them. Ok lah bunch of ah bengs, service is ok and car gets transferred after a week. Admin fee is 800 but can neg and the car price as well.

This company is at Ubi or where?
Why admin fee so expensive?

abzzta

Reaction score
I am a victim of Mich Automobile and lost all my money when my Audi A6 was repossessed by this finance company. Do you know of any other buyers who are in the same situation? I am keen to join forces and file a combined law suit.

Kula Diamond

Honorary Member
Reaction score

a week ?!

mine was that day evening ... i get my car in noon

m@maboi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I thought i saw this company under the list of blacklisted company in MCF.

hongge

Reaction score
2years ago bought a car from Cars Inn with 3.5yrs left. wanted Honda jazz but STA graded the car D! they refused to refund deposit and forced me to chose another car. all the other cars were more expensive. Toyota belta which was the only choice within my budget and this time they told me to use VICOM to evaluate instead of STA. After looking at the VICOM report then I know why they don't let me go STA because VICOM did not give grading. After taking over the car, went to workshop and technician told me the back bumper was changed before so might be accident car. oh well, was very angry and tired dealing with cars inn so LLST just drive and forget it. Heng for the past 2yrs the car did not had any major problems except changing leaked suspension and 4 tyres.

Will not recommend or go back to them again. Last time I went to them as it was near my home so thought can buy fuss-free.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.