Basic servicing

hoboonhua

Reaction score
Hi noob question.. does basic servicing also check transmission, brake, coolant and other fluids beside changing engine oil?

If servicing charges e.g. $100. And I am told I need to change transmission fluid, do I need to pay extra for transmission fluid change。 ? Thanks.

keenklee

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi noob question.. does basic servicing also check transmission, brake, coolant and other fluids beside changing engine oil?

If servicing charges e.g. $100. And I am told I need to change transmission fluid, do I need to pay extra for transmission fluid change。 ? Thanks.

For Transmission fluid, it's mileage based.
Typically every 40,000 km.

koolaid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

yes u need to pay extra for fluid n labor.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.