Beware of Car dealer "KS Automobile"

ming040880

Reaction score
What do I need when going to sub court? Do I need a lawyer? How to lodge a magistrate complaint? Any advise? Thks

bendi85

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What do I need when going to sub court? Do I need a lawyer? How to lodge a magistrate complaint? Any advise? Thks

Don't need a lawyer. Just file a police report and bring the report to sub court to file a magistrate complaint. A small admin fee applicable.

bendi85

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wow lucky last year I almost wanted to view a Honda city from him. Lucky he say the car not ready for viewing as going for respray. After that he also never get back to me liao.

kegankee

Reaction score
bro and sis, i also kena from this two guys, Ken Chong and Wilson. early last year, I bought a car from them and paid them 62k cash and for 3 bloody weeks never transfer ownership. i threatened to return the car. i got no feelings for the car liao after all this drag. they offered me to exchange to another car which is much lower, costing 40k. so by right i should get back my 22k right? Ken Chong told me that he will pay me the money in 2 weeks time, i said fine but i demanded the transfer to be made immeadiately. He then ask me to give him 3 days. I waited and waited, finally the transfer was done after 1 week. After the deadline was due for my 22k, he called me to ask for 1 more week. I told him to settle at least half of the amount. which he did after one week. i need to call him every 3 days to chase for my balance which he settled after 6 months. guys out there, i consulted my friends whom are dealers, they told me that KS and 88 Motor have business dealings. whatever cars KS has in the carpark are all under loan by 88 motor. they also further told me that Ken Chong might be hiding at 88 motor office. I already got back my money but i think this guy need to learn some real lessons. maybe all of you should try your luck at 88 motor address at Park Lane.(can get it from sgcarmart) the boss douglas should be able to give you some details of Ken Chong whereabouts. I further heard that Ken Chong would spend few thousand dollars on china girls at KTVs. Now you all should know where all his money comes from. what a con!!

zboard

Reaction score
Ming040880..u claim u hav his photocopy ic..kindly watsapp me at 98158248..thanx...

acetylcholine

Master Member
Reaction score
Maybe you all can try approaching the CAD for help. I believe they have more experience in dealing with such corporate crimes. No harm trying...

bendi85

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Maybe you all can try approaching the CAD for help. I believe they have more experience in dealing with such corporate crimes. No harm trying...

I believe this is not corporate crimes. This is more like cheating, a criminal case.

zboard

Reaction score
Ken chong hav contacted me..he himself is the boss...i hav his ic with me..hav agree to pay back deposit by installment..

HeadQuarters

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ken chong hav contacted me..he himself is the boss...i hav his ic with me..hav agree to pay back deposit by installment..

Still can trust that his 'instalments' will come in timely?

He spent all your money on ah tiong gals at KTV oredi... :(

See him, bash his face first and talk later :o

zxcvbnm1950

Reaction score
Hi bro, no I didn't let the old car loan lapse. No payment for more than 2 months will trigger the bank to activate the tow service. If their towing company see the car, they will tow straight away. Towing fees if they got Ur car is charged at 300-400. So more I will have to go down personally to retrieve the car as its under my name. I'm not gonna let that happen. I had 2 months due. I managed to find the new buyer. No choice have to pay the outstanding instalments or else new buyer cannot drive out with peace of mind, so we agreed that we pay one month outstanding loan each. After that, depending on whether how is the investigation, the new buyer will continue to drive my car with provided he pay my monthly instalments. But this is not a permanent solution as the car is still registered under my name. We are still thinking for a solution and also waiting for the investigation.

Like I said, the police officer told me that they are taking this cAse and started investigation. I personally witness it as his superior called him on the phone and asked if it is KS auto and things like that. When he hang up the phone, he immediately turn to me that they have received a number of reports on this and will carry out investigations. Guys I personally think we will hear from police soon. For those who have not report, please do so. U can give more info to police and help us too. Whenever or not ken is able to pay us, we dun know. But at least we can make this case big enough for police to start doing something.

good that you are able to arrange something with the buyer.

zboard

Reaction score
Guys..think back..if ken chong really got the intention of running..he wont even bother to contact me n return me my ic n meet me tryin to solve probs..i believe he did call a few others

HeadQuarters

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Guys..think back..if ken chong really got the intention of running..he wont even bother to contact me n return me my ic n meet me tryin to solve probs..i believe he did call a few others

He can run, but he cant hide. Hehe... U think he'll surrender himself soon?

Office chao lang without informing everyone, plus all these complaints. What u think? :s13:

Kenna conned once, dun be fooled again.

dano_78

Reaction score
He can run, but he cant hide. Hehe... U think he'll surrender himself soon?

Office chao lang without informing everyone, plus all these complaints. What u think? :s13:

Kenna conned once, dun be fooled again.

Hi guys, I managed to contact Ken today. Confirmed that he was the boss and things didn't turned out the way he expected. He said bottom line was that he didn't wanted to avoid all of us(up to you to buy the story) and he is now willing to pay back your money but slowly. He cited that he is broke now and finding a job now and will do his best to pay back all. Those whom he owe to, U can call his number at 8250 5208. u can watsapp at ‪8299 0830‬. . Gd luck to all.

zxcvbnm1950

Reaction score
Hi guys, I managed to contact Ken today. Confirmed that he was the boss and things didn't turned out the way he expected. He said bottom line was that he didn't wanted to avoid all of us(up to you to buy the story) and he is now willing to pay back your money but slowly. He cited that he is broke now and finding a job now and will do his best to pay back all. Those whom he owe to, U can call his number at 8250 5208. u can watsapp at ‪8299 0830‬. . Gd luck to all.

yes, now he contact everyone and say he will work and pay all of us slowly, but he owe so many of us money, it will take years before he can pay us all, and what makes u think that he wont disappear again? so u all trust and buy his BS story again?

then what happen to those like you, bro dano, that the transfer was not done? how are u going to deal with it with the new owner? and i am sure the insurance was also affected too. its too much risk involved

dano_78

Reaction score
yes, now he contact everyone and say he will work and pay all of us slowly, but he owe so many of us money, it will take years before he can pay us all, and what makes u think that he wont disappear again? so u all trust and buy his BS story again?

then what happen to those like you, bro dano, that the transfer was not done? how are u going to deal with it with the new owner? and i am sure the insurance was also affected too. its too much risk involved

I'm a sitting duck now. I can only wait. Not many choice left for my case..

zxcvbnm1950

Reaction score
I'm a sitting duck now. I can only wait. Not many choice left for my case..

so u thinking of just let the new owner service your loan?
he say he find job then work and pay us, what if he take another 6 months to find a job, then tell us he owe too many people money, can only pay each of us $100 a month?
we cannot let this **** off so easily

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.