car aircon sometimes warm

AL5509

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just want to update this thread. I have a stream, and the air con sometimes cold sometimes not.. so I went to ah heng at SKM auto at first center.

true enough he suggested to remove the spacer! that and air con gas refill, I paid $80.

good stuff! thanks for this thread!
Ya he is good with honda rides; now moving to do more conti & others brands of cars too le as his followers all 'upgraded'/changed rides le.

Honda Civic?
He mentioned a honda stream but both model have the same issue and solution lol

Near new york hotel?
Been there years back, then the 'old boss' passed this business to his son which got attitude problem de.

Trying to ask him nicely what went wrong, he just brush things though & asked me 'you want to do mah'?

Never went back after that le.

weeza77

Reaction score
Sorry to hijack this thread.

My drive is a Vios 09 and recently my aircon is producing a hissing sound every 3-4sec. The aircon still stays cold while on the move and idle. I have brought to check at the WS and they say there's no gas leak.

is there anyone facing the same problem?

Hissing sound shoud be related to expansion valve...

cscs3

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ya he is good with honda rides; now moving to do more conti & others brands of cars too le as his followers all 'upgraded'/changed rides le.

He mentioned a honda stream but both model have the same issue and solution lol

Been there years back, then the 'old boss' passed this business to his son which got attitude problem de.

Trying to ask him nicely what went wrong, he just brush things though & asked me 'you want to do mah'?

Never went back after that le.

Stream and Civic share exactly same wheelbase and engine compartment.
(Problem too)

creative11112004

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any recommendation for workshop? My Dad's Axio recently blew out non cold air while driving for like 5 minutes? Then the cold air comes out again, this cycle keeps repeating.

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any recommendation for workshop? My Dad's Axio recently blew out non cold air while driving for like 5 minutes? Then the cold air comes out again, this cycle keeps repeating.

1. Tomika Air-conditioning
2. YIGO

Both located at Ubi and both bosses are brothers.:D

HeadQuarters

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tiagong removing the spacer or washer is only a temporary measure? Issit true? How long can this method lasts?

DellGTX960

Reaction score
Hi all,

Hijack this thread, where do you guys get your cooling coil, have extreme mouldy smell when starr engine. Ws told me is cooling coil issue.

Is getting cooling coil from stockist xheaper?

On civic fd2

Peach Tea

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi all,

Hijack this thread, where do you guys get your cooling coil, have extreme mouldy smell when starr engine. Ws told me is cooling coil issue.

On civic fd2

mouldy smell is air filter.

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

On civic fd2

No point guessing here dude.... Send to your trusted workshop to get it checked. If wana save cost, head North.
Honda parts plenty over there.

cscs3

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No point guessing here dude.... Send to your trusted workshop to get it checked. If wana save cost, head North.
Honda parts plenty over there.

If Honda car, first thing to check is if cooling fan is running, then the relay controlling the compressor clutch.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/264654582926

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.