Car Vacuum

IcYFl4mEz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ya the v6 handheld is good enough , the suction strong enough to suck all the debris from those edge etc

wiwi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The good reviews quite dubious.
The bad ones all claimed no power + cheap quality but the good reviews said power tok kong

LOL

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 2 using GAGT

ya different ppl different expectation ma. but so far i used ok for me..

arctician

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This model?
Black and Decker Handheld Vacuum PV1200AV for S$50 https://sg.carousell.com/p/145765397

https://www.lazada.sg/black-and-decker-18v-lithium-ion-dustbuster-pivot-hand-vac-pv1820lf-464092.html?spm=a2o42.searchlist.list.3.1523eda6L3ktGI

no that needs to be powered by car batt and 12V only

i am referring to the 18v lithium ion battery cordless one, strong sunction and lithium ion helps to maintain the battery charge. Very good reviews, self fix store selling at $189 when i saw it yesterday. Probably can get cheaper from lazada with promo.

You dont see alot carousellers selling this which means its works and ppl are holding on to it.

sunsetbay

Reaction score
im using $1 mini broom & dustpan~ :s22:

cabincreekwhisk.JPG

hammee

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Second this. Dyson is the way to go if you want to make your life easier vacuum and if you are particular in keep the interior clean.

I can not wash car for weeks or months but will try vacuum weekly lo.
If you do house cleaning, can use it too.

haha mine the other way around

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.